Tamil Nadu Government has published a recruitment notification for the Police Personnel Posts in the Karur District on the official website, karur.nic.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post from 14th October 2020 till 26th October 2020 on Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) official website tnusrbonline.org. A total of 7800 vacancies are announced for the Karur Police Personnel Recruitment 2020. For more details regarding the Karur Police Recruitment, read on the article Karur District Recruitment 2020 for 7800 Police Personnel Posts.
Karur District Police Personnel Recruitment 2020
|Name of the authority||Karur District, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Police Personnel (Armed Forces Second Guard, Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police, Prison Second Class Guard Fire & Rescue Operations)|
|Starting Date||14th October 2020|
|Closing Date||26th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Karur District Recruitment 2020 for 7800 Police Personnel Posts
Karur District, Government of Tamil Nadu invites applications from eligible candidates to the 7800 vacancies available in the Police Personnel department. The basic eligibility needed for the candidate is 10th standard. The selected candidates will be appointed to the various posts such as: Armed Forces Second Guard, Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police, Prison Second Class Guard Fire Posts and Fire and Rescue Operations.
Eligibility Criteria of Karur District Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should check their eligibility on the Karur District Recruitment Notification before applying for the posts.
- Educational Qualification
The candidate must complete the 10th Standard from any recognised Board or University.
- Age Limit
The Upper Age Limit of the candidate 45 Years.
Karur District Police Personnel 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Armed Forces Second Guard||695|
|Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police||6545|
|Prison Second Class Guard||112|
|Fire and rescue operations||458|
Steps to Download Karur District Police Personnel Notification 2020
- Visit the official website of Karur District- www.karur.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ option given under the ‘Notices’ Tab on the home page.
- Search for the Recruitment for Police Personnel- https://karur.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/
- Download the PDF for future use.
Steps to Apply for Karur District Police Personnel Recruitment 2020
- Visit the website tnusrbonline.org.
- Click on the Karur District Police Personnel Recruitment 2020 Apply Now!
- Fill up the application form with Name, Address, DOB, and other details too.
- Re-check all the details that you have entered for error free application.
- Then move on to the Application Fee payment process.
- Pay the application fee through Online Payment using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit cards.
- Finalise your application, click on the Submit button.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Application Fee for Karur Police Personnel Recruitment 2020
The candidates are required to pay the Examination Fee of Rs. 130/- and it should be made through online payment using Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card etc.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment:
The selection of candidates will be based on the following procedures:
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Special Marks
Learn with Entri app and attempt free mock tests! Your future will be amazing with Entri preparation tips and tricks, which will enhance you to score high in all competitive exams. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.