Kerala High Court has released recruitment notification, inviting applications for appointing 55 judicial personnel through Judicial Service exam. The official notification was published on 30th June 2020. The online application has begun on 3rd July 2020 and the date last was extended till 04th August 2020. The interested candidates can go through the article to get more details on Kerala High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2020.
Kerala High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2020
Kerala High Court has been released the official notification under the Advt. No. 10546/2020. It is an excellent opportunity for Law Graduates.
Kerala High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2020
|Authorized Board||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the exam||Judicial Service Exam|
|Notification Release Date||30th June 2020|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||02nd July 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||Degree in Law|
|Last Date of Online Application||04th August 2020|
Kerala High Court Judicial Service 2020: Vacancy
As per the disclosed notification, a total of 55 vacancies are provided for Kerala High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2020. The vacancy details are shown in the following table:
|Judicial Service Exam||55|
Kerala High Court Judicial Service: Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ Unemployed Persons with disability: Nil
- Others: Rs.1000/-
Kerala High Court Judicial Service 2020: Eligibility Criteria
One of the important thing to be noted before applying to any post is checking the eligibility criteria. Here is the educational qualifications and age limit needed for submitting application of Kerala High Court Judicial Service 2020 examination.
- Degree (Law) recognized by the bar council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an advocate.
- The maximum age should over 35 years.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Judicial Service 2020?
The applications are invited only through online medium. The online application form has two parts like Step 1 and Step 2. The Step 1: New Applicants Registration and the second part Step 2 is for the registered candidates. To start the application process, the candidate should visit the official website and click on the Apply Online button available against the notification link. This will take the candidate to the next page where you can select the post which you want to apply. Here the post is Kerala High Court Judicial Service, the start filling up all the details required in the application form.
Then, the candidate is required to give the Mobile number and Email ID for future communication. Here ends the Step 1. After that, you will get an email with Registration number and Password. Using the registration number and password, login again and complete your application. Finally you can submit your application through paying the Application fee charged by the exam conducting authority.
Steps to Apply
- Click on the given link.
- Fill the registration form and click on “Register” button.
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Kerala High Court Judicial Service registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit.
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt
Prerequisites to apply for Kerala High Court Judicial Service
- Scanned copies of photographs and signature, which are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
- Identity proof, Mark lists of your educational qualification
|Sl.no.||Scanned copy||File Size||Dimensions (should be the exact size)|
|1||Photograph||20 KB to 40 KB||200 pixels||150 pixels|
|2||Signature||10 KB to 20 KB||100 pixels||150 pixels|
Examination Scheme of Kerala High Court Judicial Service
The Judicial test examination will consist three parts such as Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 with five papers in each part.
- The duration of the written test for each paper will be three hours.
- The maximum mark for each paper will be 100.
- Minimum 40 marks is required for pass in each paper.
|Part||Name of paper||Division of Marks|
|Part I||Paper 1 – Jurisprudence and Legal Language||100|
|Paper 2 – Constitutional Law||–|
|Paper 3 – Penal Laws
· Principles of Criminology & Penology
· Indian Penal Code Principles adopted in Specific Criminal Legislations like NDPS Act, Abkari Act, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, etc.
|Paper 4 – Law of Torts
· Principles of Torts
· Specific Torts like Motor Accidents, claims, Consumer Claims (Consumer Protection Act), Workmen’s Compensation, Fatal Accidents, Railways Claims
|Paper 5 – Law of Contracts
· Contract Act
· Sale of Goods Act
· Negotiable Instruments Act
· Specific Relief Act
|Part II||Paper 1 – Administrative Law
· Principles of administrative law and Principles of Judicial Review
· High Court Act and Rules
· Ombudsman, Tribunals
|Paper 2 – Company Law
· Companies Act & Rules
· SEBI & related Legislations
|Paper 3 – Property Laws
· Transfer of Property Act
· Land Acquisition Act
· Land Assignment Act
· Registration Act
· Stamp Act – Central and State
|Paper 4 – Services Laws
· Constitutional Principles (Article 309 – 312)
· Kerala Service Rules
· Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules Parts I & II
· Kerala Government Servants Conduct Rules
· Kerala Civil Services Rules
· Kerala High Court Service Rules and Manual
|Paper 5 – Family Law
· Law of Marriage & Divorce (Hindu, Muslim & Christian)
· Law of Succession
· Law of Maintenance
|Part III||Paper 1 – Law of Elections
· Law of Elections to Legislative
· Assembly and Parliament
· Law of Elections to Local Self
· Government institutions
|Paper 2 – Civil Procedure
· Civil Procedure Code
· Kerala Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act
|Paper 3 – Criminal Procedure Code
· Criminal Procedure Code
· Criminal Rules of Practice
|Paper 4 – Law of Evidence and Limitation
· Evidence Act
· Limitation Act
|Paper 5 – Interpretation of Statuses
· General Clauses Act
· Legal Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing
You can download the Syllabus of Kerala High Court Judicial Services from the above link. And start preparation without any delay. Entri app helps you to prepare well for various exams, try out! Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants.