Table of Contents
KIOCL Limited has issued new job notification (Advt.No.HR/02/662) for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees in following disciplines Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication, Civil, Mining and Computer Science on its official website i.e. @kioclltd.in. Candidates can apply for a total of 35 vacancies under KIOCL Recruitment 2022 through GATE from 2nd September 2022 to 24th September 2022. Engineering passed out candidates from 2017 to 2021 are eligible to apply with a GATE Score of 2021/ 2022.
To learn more about kioclltd.in recruitment, visit the Career page. Here, you will find details about things like educational requirements, age restrictions, application methods, application fee, and how to apply. Keep checking this website for the most recent information and upcoming government exams.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Overview
Visit kioclltd.in for the KIOCL Recruitment announcement and the online application link for KIOCL Limited Recruitment. Candidates looking for engineering jobs must confirm their eligibility, including their educational background, age limit, experience, and other factors. Aspirants will be hired by KIOCL based on their GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 scores, and the chosen applicants will be based in Mangaluru and Bengaluru [Karnataka]. On the official website, additional information about the kioclltd.in recruitment position, impending notices and other things will be posted.
|Organization Name||KIOCL Limited|
|Job Name||Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Job Location||Mangaluru & Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.09.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.09.2022|
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Notification PDF
The KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE Notification is available for download from the direct link provided below. Before applying for the 35 positions listed under KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE, candidates must carefully read the official notification KIOCL Recruitment 2022 so that they are aware of all the crucial information regarding KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE Notification.
Before applying applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement
for the post. The candidates should read the official notification before submitting the application form online. The candidates will be selected after considering GATE score followed by the interview.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The last date for submission of online applications by candidates is active up to 24th September 2022. Moreover, the last date for receipt of a hard copy of the application along with requisite documents by post 30th September 2022. More details about the KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies are shared in the below sections of this post. Go ahead and check them all before applying.
|KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Release date||24.08.2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||02.09.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24.09.2022|
|KIOCL Exam Date||To be Announced|
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Vacancy
The KIOCL 2022 vacancy details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees will be notified once the vacancy list is released stay updated. Those candidates who are interested in the post can refer to the vacancy details.
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||11|
|Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication||04|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||02||02||03||01||03||11|
|Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication||01||–||01||01||01||04|
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Salary
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be assigned to the EO level and placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40000-3%-140000/- or a comparable scale as revised from time to time, with a starting basic salary of Rs. 40000/- per month and such allowances as appropriate.
- Following a successful 12-month training period, GETS will be promoted to the salary grade of Rs. 50000-3% -160000/- (E1) or a comparable scale as may be revised from time to time.
Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one year w.e.f joining date as GET. After successful completion of one year training, the candidates will be placed under the probation for one year in the same scale of pay. The selected candidates are required to execute a Bond along with a surety to serve the company to a minimum period of 4 years from date of joining to the company in the form and manner prescribed by the company.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for enrol to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Before submitting an application for the KIOCL Recruitment 2022, candidates should review the Basic Minimum Eligibility Criteria for KIOCL Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply for the various positions if they match the requirements for eligibility in the KIOCL recruitment process.
- Engineering Degree in the following discipline from a recognized University.
- Engineering Passed out from 2017 to 2021 are eligible to apply with a GATE Score of 2021/2022.
- Minimum 75% for General/ EWS and 65% for SC/ ST & OBC aggregate of all semesters is required in the engineering degree.
- CGPA- 7.9 for General, EWS and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates.
Applying candidates should ensure that they have the age limit of below 27 years as on 31.07.2022. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories. Age relaxation for person with Benchmark disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 10 years for candidates belonging to General and EWS, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST categories.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Application Form
Candidates can apply onlIne in the career portal of KIOCL website from 2nd September 2022 to 24th September 2022. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form. Only online applications are accepted. KIOCL is not responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date of submission of application on account of system error or for any other reasons. KIOCL is not responsible for any loss of email/ communication letter sent, due to invalid/ wrong email address/ wrong postal address/ postal delays/ loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
How to Apply for KIOCL Recruitment 2022?
Step 1: Candidates need to click apply online link in the career section of KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in)
Step 2: Candidates need to enter GATE marks out of 100 secured in 2021 or 2022 GATE exam.
Step 3: Candidates also need to provide enrollment ID address, registration id and date of birth etc. The above information required to verify the GATE score only.
Step 4: Candidates need to enclose GATE score sheet downloaded from GATE website while sending downloaded KIOCL employment application.
Step 4: After applying online the candidates is required to take print out of filled online application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application, GATE score sheet long with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach General Manager(HR), HR Department KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, sarjapur Road, Bengaluru- 560034 on or before 30.09.2022 by post. candidate should write advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated online application number on envelope while sending the hard copy of application. No manual/ paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online.
- It may be noted that a candidates application i soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents are not received by KIOCL on or before 30.09.2022 by post.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Application Fee
You can only pay online with a credit card, debit card, or through net banking. Candidates will instantly be disqualified if they submit only the application form and no application fee. Any application fees are the sole responsibility of the candidates.
- Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of KIOCL Limited payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories are exempted from submission of the Demand Draft.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Application Link
The online application gateway for registration in KIOCL recruitment and may be found on the official website @kioclltd.in. The application link can be activated by clicking the link provided below.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application
The following documents shall be sent along with downloaded job application with self attested photo copies by post for verification.
- Print out of online filled application form
- Recent passport size photo
- Proof of age ( 10th /SSLC certificate, DOB certificates)
- Education qualification (All year/ semester wise mark sheets and pass certificates from 10th standard onwards)
- GATE 2021/2022 score sheet downloaded from GATE website.
- Demand draft (if applicable)
- Persons with benchmark disability shall produce certificates with photographs issued by competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability.
- Scheduled caste/ Scheduled tribe/ Other backward class (OBC) ( Non creamy layer/ EWS certificates from the competent authority. OBC certificates produced by the candidates should clearly indicates that they do not belong to creamy layer.
Important Points Regarding KIOCL Recruitment 2022
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfill eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Candidates applying for the post are required to send a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “KIOCL Limited” payable at Bengaluru. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories are exempted from submission of Demand Draft.
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ EWS/ shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be from a competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled tp apply against posts reserved for OBC ( Non- creamy layer) category.
NOTE: OBC candidates: candidates belonging to those communities which are recognized as ‘Other Backward Class’ by Government of India for the purpose of reservation in posts under Government of India as per orders contained in department of personnel and training office memorandum No. 36012/ 22 /93 -Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and as amended from time to time .
Non- Creamy Layer: The gross annual Income of parents of the candidates should not be more than Rs.8.0 lakhs per annum in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013- Estt. [Res], dates 13.09.2017.
- The Management reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidate possessing full time Engineering Degree from Institutes approved / recognized by UGC/ AICTE will only be eligible to apply.
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded ; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/ OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10- point scale. The candidates will have to produce a copy if these conversion norms/ no norms with respect to his/ her University/ Institute at the time of Interview.
- Candidates appearing for interview will be paid to & fro rail/ road fare by shortest route limited to II class rail fare (Sleeper Class) on production of tickets/ receipts.
- Candidates appeared in different GATE paper ( Other than that of their Qualifying Engineering Discipline) will not be considered for further selection procedure. For Example; If a candidate possesses a BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and passed in Electrical Engineering paper in GATE 2021/2022, his/ her candidates will not be considered.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature. In case candidate is called for interview , he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in online application form for verification.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the online application form or by post as may be decided by KIOCL
- KIOCL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate (s) will not automatically entail them to be called for interview/ selection and appointment.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. they will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not full essential eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidate (s) is subject to satisfactory Medical Fitness as per the standards prescribed by KIOCL Limited at the time of joining the post. The Management based on shortcomings/ physical defects noticed, if any during the probationary period, if required, the candidate will be medically examined to ascertain his medical fitness before regularizing his service in the Company. Further, the appointment in the Company will be subject to verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned authorities as required for appointments in posts under Government of India.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary document & received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
KIOCL recruitment Selection Process 2022 in mentioned official notification, which is published by Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Ltd. Selection Board on its official website. According to the official notification, KIOCL Selection is going to be on the basis of GATE score and other selection procedures.
- GATE Score
- Personal Interview
Th date, time and venue of the interview will be intimated through email. The candidates called for Interview shall mandatorily submit all the documents as mentioned at the time of interview for verification.
KIOCL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. What necessary qualities must applicants for KIOCL Jobs 2022 possess?
With a GATE Score of 2021/2022, engineering graduates and degrees from 2017 to 2021 are eligible to apply.
Q2. What is the KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainees’ (GET) Salary?
The pay range for Graduate Engineer Trainees is Rs. 40000-3%-140000/-, and they will be assigned to the EO level.
Q3. What is the deadline for KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE applications?
The deadline for KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE is September 24, 2022.
Q4. What is the official website for KIOCL GATE recruitment in 2022?
The official website for KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE is @kioclltd.in
Q5. How many positions are available through the KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE?
Under the KIOCL Recruitment 2022 Through GATE announcement, 35 positions are available in total.