Table of Contents
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala will publish the KLEE 2022 application form anytime in the last week of April 2022. The KLEE application form will be published for 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LLB programmes. Candidates who are willing to appear in KLEE Exam 2022 must fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
KLEE or Kerala Law Entrance Examination is a state-level law entrance examination for admission to 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB programmes. It will be conducted around the month of May or June 2022.
KLEE 2022 Application Form – Key Dates
Start of filling application form
|Last week of April 2022|
Last date to apply
To be notified
KLEE 2022 exam date
To be notified
KLEE Apply Online 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates are permitted to apply for KLEE 2022. The CEE Kerala has specified the eligibility for KLEE 2022, the details of which are the following.
KLEE 2022 eligibility criteria
To apply for KLEE 2022 candidates should first check their eligibility. If they are not eligible then their candidature will be cancelled at the time of admission / KLEE counselling and the application fee will not be refunded.
KLEE 2022 eligibility is as follows:
|3 years LLB||
|5 years LLB||
Popular Law Entrance Exam
MH CET Law
BVP CET Law
KLEE Apply Online 2022 – Important Documents to Keep Handy
Candidates should keep the following documents with them while applying online.
Candidate’s photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Class 10 marksheet.
Class 10 passing certificate (It will be used for age verification).
Scanned copies of mark sheets and certificates of the qualifying exam.
Cast certificate and community certificate (if applicable).
How to fill KLEE Application Form 2022?
The candidates can fill the application form for KLEE 2022 in 5 steps as follows.
Filling application form
Print application form
The application form for KLEE 2022 will be available at cee.kerala.gov.in. The step by step process of the KLEE application process is given below.
Step 1 – KLEE Registration 2022
- Visit the official admission portal of CEE Kerala – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Open the registration portal for your course (3-year LLB or 5-year LLB or LLM).
- Click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill the KLEE registration form by entering your email address, mobile number.
- Select a password of a minimum of 8 words.
Note: Candidates are advised to make a strong and unique password. The requirements for the strong/Unique password are:
The minimum length for the password is 8 characters.
A password must contain one minimum alphabet character [a-z & A-Z].
A password must contain one minimum number [0-9].
A password must contain one minimum symbol [!@#$%^&*].
- Submit the registration form.
After submitting the registration form for KLEE 2022, candidates will receive a confirmation mail and message that includes the application number. The application number will be used in the upcoming stages of the application process.
Step 2: Fill the KLEE 2022 Application Form
After the completion of registration, candidates will be able to access the application form of KLEE 2022. The application form should be filled in carefully. Incomplete or incorrectly filled forms will be rejected. Candidates will have to enter the following information in their application form.
Personal information – Enter your name, category, date of birth.
Select exam centres – Select any three exam centres in the order of your preference. The exam centres are available all over the state of Kerala.
Educational details – Enter Class 10 and Class 12 marks and other related information. Candidates applying for 3-year LLB or graduation will have to provide graduation details in addition to the school education details.
Communication details – Enter permanent address and contact details.
Submit the application form – Cross check all the details entered in the application form and submit the application form.
Step 3 – Pay KLEE Application Fee
Candidates can submit the application form in both online and offline methods. The online fee payment can be done by using credit or debit card or net banking options.
For offline fee payment, candidates will have to generate an e-challan. Candidates should print the e-challan and submit it at any of the head and sub-post offices in Kerala. The application fee must be submitted along with the e-challan at the office counter.
KLEE application form fee 2022
Fee amount to be paid (Rs.)
Step – 4: Upload documents
Candidates will have to upload a recent scanned passport size photo, signature and some other documents in specified format and size. The details of the documents are given below.
KLEE Application form 2022 – Documents to be uploaded
Age certificate (Birth certificate of HSLC certificate).
Cast certificate (if applicable).
Certificate in case of special reservation.
Any other documents mentioned in the notification.
Photo and signature specifications
15 – 30 kb
10 – 30 kb
Step 5 – Print application form
After the conclusion of the application process, candidates should take a printout of the filled application form. The printout of the KLEE application form 2022 will be needed in later stages of the admission process. It may also be noted that candidates are not necessary to send the hard copy of the KLEE application form to the office of CEE Kerala.
What to do if Forgot the Login Password of KLEE 2022 Login?
If the candidate forget the login password, he/she can reset the password by the following steps –
- Visit the Official website.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your Application number, Date of Birth and choose the otp delivery method by email or sms and enter the access code.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now you can change the password.
KLEE Admit Card 2022
The CEE Kerala will publish the KLEE 2022 admit cards for all the registered candidates. The admit card of KLEE 2022 will be published online at cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by logging into their registered accounts. The admit card of KLEE is an important document. It is used as a hall ticket, thus obligatory for appearing in the exam. The admit card will also specify the candidates about the exam centre name and address, exam date and timings and other important details.
KLEE 2022 Apply Online: Syllabus
In this section, we have provided the syllabus for the different courses covered under the KLEE entrance exam 2022. The syllabus here is provided for both the LLB and LLM. Candidates can refer to the following section.
KLEE 2022 LLB Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the LLB course in the KLEE 2022 Application form will have to prepare according to the KLEE 2022 LLB syllabus. The syllabus is not specified by the conducting body moreover it is based on the last years’ trends and question paper. The syllabus is divided into four sections namely general English, general knowledge, arithmetic and mental ability, and legal studies aptitude. So, the interested candidates can take a look on the section-wise syllabus attached below:
KLEE 2022 General English Syllabus
The following major topics are covered under this section of English:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word Usage
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- Para Jumbles
- One word substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement
KLEE 2022 General Knowledge Syllabus
The syllabus for this section is very wide and covers information in every fields like:
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Science and Technology
- Indian Polity
- International events
- Awards and honors
- Indian History
KLEE 2022 Arithmetic and Mental Ability Syllabus
The main topics in this section are as follows:
- Profit & Loss
- Age based Problems
- Time & Distance
- LCM and HCF
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mean, Mode and Median
- Simple and Compound Interest
KLEE 2022 Legal Studies Aptitude Syllabus
This syllabus is based on legal aptitude and the syllabus is as follows:
- Law of Torts
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Famous Judgments
- Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Parliament and Composition
- Legal Awareness regarding Constitutional Law and Polity
KLEE 2022 LLM Syllabus
The candidates who are willing to get admissions into the LLM Courses will have to go through the detailed syllabus while preparing for the KLEE 2022 Exam. The following section-wise syllabus is based on the past years’ papers and the syllabus has remained same over the time. The Syllabus for KLEE 2022 Syllabus is based on the topics candidates have studied in their LLB and is as provided below:
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence: Sources of Law, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Legal Sanctions.
- Public International Law: Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations, International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Constitutional Law: Directive Principles of State Policy(DPSP), Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution, Fundamental Rights.
- Law of Property: The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act,2000) and Right to Information Act (RTI),2005
- Law of Crimes: General Principles & General Exceptions of Indian Penal Code(IPC).
- Law of Torts: General principles of Tort, Defenses, Joint liability, State liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Administrative Law: Meaning, Definition, Scope and Significance of Administrative Law, Evolution and Development of Administrative Law in India, UK, USA , France, Relationship between Constitutional Law and Administrative Law ,Natural Justice and Statutory Provisions, Tortious Liability of the Administration, Administrative Action, Delegated Legislation, Administrative Directions, Administrative Adjudication, Rule of Law, Doctrine of Separation of Powers and its relevance in Contemporary times.
- Law of Contract: Introduction to general principles of contract, privity of contract, types of contract, formation, terms of contract, consideration, intention to create a legal obligation, capacity of contract, flaw in consent, misrepresentation, limits or rights to rescind, coercion, unlawful agreements, limits to contractual obligations, discharge of contracts, by breach, remedies of breach of contract, quasi-contract, Indian Contract Act – 1872, Specific Relief Act – 1963, Information Technology Act, 2000, Agency, sale of goods, bailment, guarantee, indemnity, partnership, consumer protection.
- Company Law: The Companies Act, 1956, The Emblems & Names (prevention of improper use) Act, 1950, Industries Development and Regulation Act, 1951, The Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, SEBI Act, 1992, Depositories Act, 1996, Laws governing securities and security holders, Accounting and auditing, Company meetings, resolutions and transactions, Powers of the company and its stakeholders, Corporate governance, Company transactions, corporate finance, structure, qualification and disqualification, duties of the director in the board of Directors, Corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisition, Liquidating the company.
- Interpretation of statutes: Introduction to Interpretation of Statutes, Aids to Interpretation, Commencement of Statutes; Retrospective effect of Statutes, Repeals and Temporary Statutes, Rules of Statutory Interpretation, Interpretation with reference to the subject matter of Statutes, Interpretation of Constitutional topics and values.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and register yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck