Table of Contents
Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE) 2022 is an entrance exam carried out for admission in government law colleges and government merit seats in private self-financing law colleges. The courses for which KLEE is held are 3 years LLB, 5 years LLB and LLM. Aspirants who pass the exam can take part in the KLEE centralised allotment process (CAP) for the allotment of seats in the law colleges.
KLEE Exam 2022 Notification: Overview
|Exam Name||Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE)|
|Vacancy||3 years LLB – 826
5 years LLB – 2472
LLM – 115
|Mode Of Exam||Computer-based test (CBT)|
KLEE Exam 2022 -Exam Date
Important Dates – KLEE
|3 years LLB||5 years LLB||LLM|
|Apply Online Date||1st week of Mar 2022||1st week of Mar 2022||1st week of Mar 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||4th week of Mar 2022||4th week of Mar 2022||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Call letter for Exam||Jun 2022||Jun 2022||Jun 2022|
|Online Exam||Jun 2022||Jun 2022||Jun 2022|
|Result||Aug 2022||Aug 2022||Aug 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||Aug 2022||Aug 2022||Aug 2022|
KLEE Exam 2022 Notification: Availability of seats
|Name of Post||No of Seats|
|3 years LLB||826|
|5 years LLB||2472|
KLEE Exam 2022 Notification: Eligibility
For 3-year LLB course:
- Nativity:The Aspirants of Indian nationality are allowed to apply.
- Age limit:There is no lower age limit. The upper age limit will be as per the declaration of the Supreme Court of India.
- Educational qualification:A bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks (42% for EBC and 40% for SC/ ST candidates) in all is required.
For 5-year integrated LLB course:
- Nativity:Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Age limit:Candidate should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December 2022.
- Educational qualification:The candidate should have cleared the class 12th or equivalent exam securing at least 45% aggregate marks (42% for EBC and 40% for SC/ ST candidates).
For LLM course:
- Nativity: Aspirants of Indian nationality can apply for KLEE 2022.
- Age limit:There is no upper age limit.
- Educational qualification:Those who have passed the 5-year or 3-year LLB exam with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible.
KLEE Exam 2022 Notification: How to Apply?
STEP 1: Visit the Official website.
STEP 2: Register yourself –Click on new registration. Enter the basic details like name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, Email address, Password, enter the password and Click on register.
STEP 3: Fill the Application Form, then choose the examination center. Enter your details such as Gender, nationality, name of father, Aadhar number, etc. Enter details such as, house name, street name, PIN Code, State, etc. Enter the educational qualifications such as, name of qualifying exam, examination status, total marks obtained, etc.
STEP 4: Pay the Application Fees by online payment through Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card or through etc.
STEP 5: Upload the documents like photograph, signature and all the other necessary documents in the prescribed format.
STEP 6: Print the confirmation Page for future preferences.
General and SEBC – INR 600/-
SC/ST – INR 300/-
KLEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The KLEE exam pattern for both the courses are given below:
- Mode of exam: Pen-and-paper based
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Duration of exam: 2 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 200
- Total marks: 600
- Marking Scheme per question: +3
- Negative marking per question: -1
For LLB courses:
|Topics||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||75||25|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||210||70|
For LLM course:
|Parts||Topics||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|Law of Crimes||75||25|
|Law of Contracts||75||25|
|Part B||Public International Law||60||20|
|Law of Property||60||20|
|Interpretation of statutes||30||10|
|Law of Torts||30||10|
KLEE 2022 – Syllabus
General English: Fill in the blanks, Jumble words, one word substitution, Antonym, English Grammar, Vocabulary, Synonym,sentence rearrangement, etc.
General Knowledge: Polity, Economics ,Indian History, Science and Technology, Current Affairs, Environment etc.
Legal Aptitude and Studies: Analogy, Classification, Puzzle, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Articles, Parliament and Composition, Decision making,Famous Judgments, Constitution, etc.
The syllabus will be based on the syllabus prescribed for the LLB. Aspirants can prepare from the subjects taught during LLB.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri App and start practicing.