Shimoga, Davangere, Chitradurga District Cooperative Milk Producers Union (Shimul), Shimoga, has issued KMF SHIMUL Notification 2023 PDF for 194 vacancies in 17 categories across the country. Candidates that meet the qualifications are invited to apply online. The registration process for KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023 commenced on February 01, 2023. Interested candidates should apply online at shimul.coop. This nationwide recruitment campaign will fill 194 Technician, Chemist, and Accountant posts. The application deadline is March 3, 2023. Details of vacancies, salary, qualifications, and other information are available below. Keep reading!
Prepare for Competitive Exams! Download Entri App
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|An Overview for KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Shivamogga, Davanagere and Chitradurga Co-op. Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd (SHIMUL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, MIS/ System Officer, Marketing Officer, Technical Officer (Apprentice), Technical Officer, Chemist grade 1, Extension Officer Grade III, Administrative Assistant Grade II, Accounts Assistant Grade II, Marketing Assistant Grade II, Chemist Grade II, Junior Sys Operator, Stenographers Grade II, Junior Technician|
|No.of Posts||194 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||01st February 2023|
|Application Closing Date||3rd March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
Shimoga, Davangere, Chitradurga District Cooperative Milk Producers Union (Shimul), Shimoga, has issued recruitment notice for the Assistant Manager, MIS/ System Officer, Marketing Officer, Technical Officer (Apprentice), Technical Officer, Chemist grade 1, Extension Officer Grade III, Administrative Assistant Grade II, Accounts Assistant Grade II, Marketing Assistant Grade II, Chemist Grade II, Junior Sys Operator, Stenographers Grade II, Junior Technician vacancies. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply for the positions up to March 03, 2023. The vacancies are available across India. Candidates looking for vacancies should submit their applications online before the deadline. Check below for how to apply for KMF SHIMUL Vacancy 2023.
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023: Apply Date
- The application process commenced on February 01, 2023
- The registration window will close on March 03, 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply at https://www.shimul.coop/
- Register your profile on the Shimoga, Davangere, Chitradurga District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd website before applying
- Save your User Id and Password for further reference.
- Fill out the application with accurate details.
- Keep scanned copies of certificates to upload with the application form
- Take the latest passport-size photograph to attach to the online form
- Finally, review your application form before clicking on submit tab
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023: Exam Date
Update soon after the registration process is complete for KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023.
KMF SHIMUL Notification 2023 PDF
The Notification PDF for KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023 has out now! Job seekers can download the notification, published as a PDF file learn more about the KMF SHIMUL Vacancy 2023. Officials are accepting online applications from qualified applicants to fill the 194 open vacancies. The deadline for submitting the online KMF SHIMUL Application Form 2023 is March 3, 2023. Knowledge of Kannada (reading, writing, and speaking) is required to apply for various posts. Refer to the Notification PDF below for information on Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, and Salary. Download SHIMUL Recruitment PDF for further reference.
Important Dates of KMF SHIMUL Application 2023
|Starting Date of Application Form||01-02-2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||03-03-2023|
|Date of Examination||To be released|
KMF SHIMUL Vacancy 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|2.||MIS/ System Officer||1|
|4.||Technical Officer (Apprentice)||2|
|6.||Chemist grade 1||4|
|7.||Extension Officer Grade III||17|
|8.||Administrative Assistant Grade II||17|
|9.||Accounts Assistant Grade II||12|
|10.||Marketing Assistant Grade II||10|
|11.||Chemist Grade II||28|
|12.||Junior System Operator||13|
|13.||Stenographers Grade II||1|
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for KMF Shimoga Recruitment 2023 must have the qualifications like SSLC/ Degree/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ computer management knowledge with a degree/ Mandatory National Trade Certificate (NTC) or Provisional National Trade Certificate or National Council for Vacation Training (NCVT)
For Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years.
For 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Categories
- Minimum age -18 years
- Maximum age – 38 years.
- Candidates having a minimum of 2 years to 5 years of service experience.
KMF SHIMUL Selection Process 2023
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following phases
- Written Test
- Merit List
How to Apply for KMF SHIMUL Vacancy?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website at shimul.coop
- Find the career / Recruitment Tab.
- Click on the “KMF SHIMUL Technician, Chemist, Accountant” Notification.
- Complete the registration process and Log In
- Fill out the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after completing verification.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Application Fee for KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023: Apply Link
KMF Shivamogga Davanagere and Chitradurga Co-op Milk Producers Societies Union Limited has invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 194 vacancies to the post of Technician, Chemist, Accountant through direct selection. Eligible candidates can the URL given below to aaply for KMF SHIMUL Recruitment 2023 or you can visit the official page to apply.
Apply Link for KMF SHIMUL Vacancy 2023
KMF SHIMUL Salary 2023
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 52,650 to Rs. 97,100|
|MIS/ System Officer||Rs. 43,100 to Rs. 83,900|
|Chemist Grade I||Rs. 33,450 to Rs. 62,600|
|Extension Officer Grade III|
|Administrative Assistant Grade II||Rs. 27,650 to Rs. 52,650|
|Accounts Assistant Grade II|
|Marketing Assistant Grade II|
|Chemist Grade II|
|Junior Sys Operator|
|Stenographers Grade II|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 21,400 to Rs. 42,000|
Discussion about this post