The notification for the post of FDA and SDA is yet to be announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
The same will be notified in the official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for FDA, SDA Recruitment 2019
(i) Age Limit
Candidates must take care of the age limit before applying
1. A) Minimum age- 18 years
2. B) Maximum-
o GM:- 35 years
o 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B:- 38 Years
o SC/ ST/ Cat-1:- 40 years
(ii) Academic qualification requirement for FDA post– Must behold of a Degree from a University established by law in India
(iii) Academic qualification requirement for SDA post– Must have passed IInd PUC / 2yrs ITI / 10 + 2 (CBSE / ICSE) / 3 YEARS DIPLOMA Examination. 12th examination conducted by Open University will not be Considered.
For Payment through Challan at Post Office, click on Post Office Challan first and pay the Prescribed fees as mentioned, in the nearest E-payment post offices in Karnataka only
Candidates who are already registered can complete the rest of their form by logging using Registration Id and Password. Application submitted through On-Line does not mean that candidate has completed all the criteria given in the Notification and Application subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be denied if found at any time of the time.
A candidate has to register first. For registering, you can click the link and filter the details as asked in the spaces:-
• Name of the candidate- name mentioned as in SSLC/ 10th stand. Marks card
• Father Name
• Mother Name
• Spouse Name
• Date of Birth- Age as on 07 October 2017- dd/mm/yyyy
• Aadhaar Number- if you do not provide the valid aadhaar number, you will be disqualified from the examination
• Mobile Number
• Email- any important communication will be sent to this email, ensure valid and correct information is provided
• Re-enter Email
• Security code
A box will appear containing your Registration id and Password. Next details you have to provide are contact details:-
Postal address- state/ district/ pincode
Candidates will undergo a 4 staged form where they are required to provide
(i) Personal details- name of the candidate/ father name/ mother name/ date of birth/ aadhar number/ mobile number
(ii) Qualification details
(iii) additional details
(iv) uploading documents
Selection Criteria for KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2019
• First Division Assistant/Second Division Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims:[ninja_tables id=”3876″]
• The above table shows that a clear picture about First Division Assistant/Second Division Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern.
• It consists of three papers. Paper I is a descriptive type written test. The Kannada language is the subject and 150 be allocated and the time duration of paper I is 1 hour 30 minutes. Paper II is an objective type written exam. General Engish/ General Kannada are the subjects covered total marks will be 100 and aspirants have to finish their exam in 1 hour 30 minutes. Finally. Paper III it is also an objective type exam. Aspirants need to concentrate on General Knowledge. 100 marks and time duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
First Division Assistant/Second Division Assistant Exam Pattern for Mains:
• Those who clear the prelims exam are only eligible to write Mains. So mains exam consists of two papers paper I and II. Kanada and English are the subjects that are covered in both papers. Each section carries 150 marks and each section contains 2 hours time will be allocated.[ninja_tables id=”3874″]
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Selection Process
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will select the capable aspirants in order to conduct the recruitment rounds. So applicants need to clear the Written Exam and Interview. Written Test consists of two phases Prelims and Mains. We all know that those who secure minimum cut off marks are only eligible for Mains. Who clear the mains exam are eligible for Interview. The authority of Karnata PSC will conduct the interview round and select the talented applicant.
KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2019
Here you can get Subject Wise KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2019. We advise the aspirants can refer the given Syllabus and secure good marks. Scroll down to get KPSC First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Syllabus 2019
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA English Syllabus 2017
• General English
• CompletionActive and Passive Voice
• Spelling Test
• Spotting Errors
• Passage Completion
• Sentence Arrangement
• Idioms and Phrases
• Sentence Improvement
• Para Completion
• Joining Sentences
• Error Correction (Underlined Part)
• Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
• Fill in the blanks
KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus For General Knowledge
•Inventions in the World
• Basic Computer
• Indian History
• Indian Economy
• Indian Parliament
• Indian Politics
• Famous Days & Dates
• Famous Books & Authors
• Indian Culture
KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus For Compulsory Kannada
• Short Essay: 25 Marks
• Brevity of the Subject: 25 Marks
• Comprehensive understanding of the subject: 25 Marks
• Knowledge of words:25 Marks
• Usage of words: 25 Marks
• Translation from English to Kannada: 25 marks
Books for Reference :
FOR GENERAL SCIENCE
• School Books -From 6th to 10th OR
NCERT Science – For General Science
• State Syllabus From 6th to
• Science and Tech – By G. Hariprasad (Buy Latest Version).
• India Bix Website Question on Sc 10th
• For Questions related to Space Science -SA on ISRO video science. (latest update).
For those preparing for the exam in English
• Karnataka Modern Indian History -Spectrum Publication, by Rajiv Ahir (the best one) or by Bipin Chandra.
• History – Sapna Publication).
• Karnataka Handbook Suryanath Kamath (Concise History of Karnataka), HRK (English -PUC Book – Old one – also has Karnataka history which can be considered as the most authentic.
• State syllabus History Books.
• For Ancient and Modern History – NCERT Class 11th and 12th (OR) Tamil Nadu PU Books.
For those preparing for the exam in Kannada:
• Samagra Bharatha – K. Sadashiv.
• Karnataka History – Suryanath Kamath, HRK Karnataka -PUC Books -Sapna Publication – Buy Old Version if available.
• Modern Indian History – Bipin Chandra – Translated by – H.S. Gopal Rao.
• State Syllabus Books.
For those preparing in English:
• NCERT -Class 6 to 12.
• Karnataka History – School Book 9 Std -My Karnataka Geography Series.
• G C Leong -Read only the first part.
• Map Reading (Very Imp) – Buy Atlas.
For those preparing in Kannada:
• Dr. Ranganath’s book
• N. Hallappa.
• Spardha Vijetha Monthly Magazine.
• For those preparing in English:
• Mrunal Videos.
• Sri Ram Notes.
• Shankar Ganesh (Simple and Crisp)
• Central Govt Economic Survey.
• State Govt Economic Survey (Very Important)
For those preparing in Kannada:
• Economic Survey (Very Important)
For those preparing in English:
• R. S. Aggarwal, Youtube
• Current Affairs
• For those preparing in English:
• No good magazine as such when it comes to Karnataka specifically
For those preparing in Kannada:
• Spardha Vijetha (for Matter)
• Gnana Sadhana (Theory)
• State Syllabus School Books – Book with latest syllabus is available.
• Economic Survey
• Note: Books for Physically Challenged People (State) are really good for basics in Humanities Subjects.
• Refer questions papers of previous years.
• Refer question papers of Recent Exams Conducted by KPSC.
• The golden rule of civil service preparation is the habit of reading a newspaper, every day, without fail. The best-recommended one is The Hindu. This will provide one with the base that one needs to begin with the preparations.
• Secondly, do not restrict yourself to just the KAS or the KPSC. Aim to clear the UPSC with the highest marks/rank in Karnataka, so that you stand the best chance to get allotted the Karnataka cadre.
• Next, acquaint yourself with the pattern of the exam by reading the official notification. Choose an appropriate optional after carefully going through the syllabus of all the choices that you think are available to you.
• Buy the books that are necessary for the preparation. Yes, buy them. Also, download question papers of the concerned exams (Prelims+Mains) of every year, beginning with the year 2000 if not earlier (move from the latest to the earliest).
• You must keep yourself updated about the current affairs, about what is happening around the world. Entri app will get you updated on the latest events.
The books to be referred are:
• All NCERTs from Class 6 to 12 (Special focus on classes 10, 11 and 12)
• Certificate of Physical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
• An Atlas- preferably Orient Blackswan
• Polity- Laxmikanth
• 11th and 12th NCERT
• Concepts of Indian Economy by Shankar Ganesh
• Economic Survey of India- this is a very important document from an examination point of view
• Videos by Mrunal Patel on youtube for both economic as well as the Economic survey and the budget
• History (the following books should cover History optional also)
• India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
• India after Gandhi by Ramachandra Guha
• India’s ancient past by R.S. Sharma
• Medieval India by Satish Chandra
• Modern World History by Norman Lowe and/or by L Mukherjee
• NCERT from 6 to 12
• Science and Tech and General Science: Be aware of what The Hindu is reporting, and go through the biology part of NCERT books from 8 to 10
• Environment: International Protocols from the internet, India Year Book and selected chapters from Chemistry and Biology books of class 11 and 12 NCERT. Also, refer to the website of the MoEFCC
• Culture: the CCRT website is pretty good along with class 11 and 12 NCERTs
• These will give you a solid base which will be supplemented with your newspaper reading. You may also make notes from the newspaper. Follow websites like insights on india and mrunal
• Begin by making a timetable and following it strictly every day. You know yourself best so give yourself as much time as you think is necessary. It may vary from 2 to 12 hours. But make the timetable. Do this and you can easily manage your engineering studies along with preparations.
• Most, importantly realise that this is a difficult exam and requires serious efforts. But, also believe you can clear it and back yourself to do it.
• P.S. these are UPSC civil services specific and will only aide you with KPSC also. But the KPSC will require Karnataka specific books also to supplement certain answers.
KPSC FDA SDA Cut Off Marks
KPSC FDA SDA Cut Off Marks refers to the minimum marks which the aspirants need to achieve in the written test in order to be eligible for the available vacancy. These marks will be allocated on the basis of officials discussions of Karnataka Public Service Commission. Those aspirants meeting the Cut Off mark will be considered to be qualified if not they will be traded as disqualified. Cut Off marks picture will be taken into consideration by taking the values of a number of aspirants attended the exam, highest mark scored by an individual and number of the vacant post availability. A huge number of candidates appeared for the exam this year they can find an increase in the Cut Off Marks over previous Years.
KPSC FDA SDA Merit List
Aspirants could expect the merit list to be released soon after the official release of KPSC FDA SDA Result. Merit list will be prepared by making a comparison between all the aspirants appeared in the exam. Those candidates whose name is in the top of the list will find a more opportunity in finding a chance. KPSC FDA SDA Merit List will be updated on this page once after the official declares was announced. In the merit list aspirant’s details will be clearly mentioned they can find their name in the merit list by simply using the shortcuts which will also be provided to us soon after the release of KPSC FDA SDA Merit List was announced.
Steps To Check KPSC FDA SDA Results
Those aspirants who prefer to check the KPSC FDA SDA Result from the official site. In this article, we provided some simple guidance following which the aspirants can easily have a check with the result. In addition, this aspirant can also get a link to check KPSC FDA SDA Result
• Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
• Search for KPSC FDA SDA Results link.
• Click on KPSC FDA SDA Results 2017.
• You will be redirected to a result check page.
• Enter the details asked for and click the submit button.
• Make a printout of KPSC FDA SDA Results for further reference.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!