The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the official notification inviting online applications for KPSC recruitment for Assistant Conservator of Forest post (ACF) Group-A posts through direct selection to be posted across the state of Karnataka in India. The online application starts from October 20,2020 and closes on November 20,2020.
KPSC recruitment for Assistant Conservator of Forest post
Details of the post
Name of post – Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)
Number of posts – Sixteen (16)
Job location – Karnataka
Pay scale – Rs. 52650-97100/- Per Month
Start Date to Apply Online – 20th October 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 20th November 2020
Last Date Pay the application Fee – 21st November 2020
How to apply for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Post
All the Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment by following the given steps.
- Ensure that you fill the eligibility criteria after going through the official notification. Click here to check the official notification.
- Press on the ‘Apply online’ button. Click here to apply.
- Update all the required details in the KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph, if required.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category, if necessary.
- At last click on the submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2020 Process. Jot down the Application Number or Request number for farther reference.
Eligibility criteria for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Post
As per the KPSC official notification, candidate should have completed B.Sc. Forestry from any of the recognized board or University.
For B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: Must be holder of a degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University.
For Science and Engineering Graduates: Must be holder of Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-chemistry, Micro-biology, Bio- Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University.
The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than fifty percent of the maximum marks.
A minimum age of 18 Years and maximum age of 35 Years.
OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidates can pay the Fee through Online mode.
General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: Rs. 300/-
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Ex-Service Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||100 marks|
|Paper 2||Aptitude test||100 marks|
|Forestry – Paper 1||
|Forestry – Paper 2||
Any two papers out of the following of 100 marks each
- Civil Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Option to select Forestry Paper I & II is restricted to B.Sc., (Forestry) graduates only