The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), the government agency of the state of Karnataka aims to make recruitment to various civil service posts through various competitive examinations and departmental examinations. Examination for Assistant FDA (RPC &HK) is also one such examination, through which the commission appoints eligible candidates who have passed the examination and all the other criterion required to be a First Division Assistant working under KPSC. KPSC Result 2020 – FDA (RPC & HK) Provisional List & Cut-off Marks is released
Provisional List & Cutoff Marks
The provisional list and cut off marks of the Karnataka Public Service Commission is out for further assessment and verifications. The cut off marks range from 2018 had a rapid impact upon the KPSC list candidates. Check the link given below to know more about the cut off marks
Roles and responsibilities of a First Division Assistant (FDA)
The candidates who attended the KPSC Result 2020 FDA examination conducted by KPSC may might be interested in knowing about the roles and responsibilities given to them by the commission. Given below is the list about the same:
- The candidates are given the responsibility to handle the duties on time along with maintaining the records of all the registers as per the instructions given to them at the time of joining.
- The new recruits should have proper knowledge of procedures, relevant rules & service regulation as per K.C.S.R and other circulars/manuals.
- Candidates should maintain daily records of the proceedings under them and should take files under their custody.
- The FDA officials are responsible to send files and appeals to the higher authorities i.e. the supervisors following the guidelines mentioned in the office book procedure.
- The candidates should obtain orders to handover the case files quickly.
- An FDA official must have the telephone numbers and address of all the important state level officials.
Name of the organization
Karnataka State Public Commission
Name of the post
First Division Assistant
Salary / Pay scale
14550 – 26700
Number of vacancies
Salary / Pay scale
- The salary/ pay scale of the First Division Assistant under KPSC is between Rs. 14550/- to Rs. 26700/-.
- A newly appointed FDA has to go through a training period for a few months, and during that time he/she wouldn’t be given the above stated salary instead he/she will be given a stipend of Rs.11,000/-.
- The salary is revised once a while and it was also revised according to the 7th Pay Commission Scale.
- They will also get Dear Allowances, House Rent Allowances along with the monthly salary.
FDA Working Hours
- KPSC Result 2020 FDA working hours change from one department to another.
- As they government employees they are supposed to be in the office for at least 8 hours a day.
Facilities offered by KPSC to FDA Officials
The FDA officials are given various facilities by the Karnataka Public Service Commission which are basically given to all government jobholders.
- They are eligible to get a pension for a secure life after retirement.
- In case of a transfer to another place all the travel expense of the employ to the new place will be borne by KPSC.
- The medical benefits and various other facilities are given to all the family members of the employee.
Promotion offered by Karnataka Public Service Commission
- The candidates who pass the examination and interview conducted by KPSC Result 2020 FDA are firstly appointed as First Division Assistant.
- Newly joined candidates have to work as assistant in the given department for a few years. After few years, Karnataka Public Service Commission will conduct departmental tests for the vacancies that are available in the Karnataka public service commission.
- Depending upon the performance in the departmental test promotion will be given to the eligible candidates.
- The promotion list will be uploaded by KPSC on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the departmental test should check the list uploaded by KPSC.
- Employees will also get the promotion on seniority and experience basis.
- Candidates with higher experience levels have more chances of getting the promotion.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has got a lot of opportunities open for the talented youth, not just the salary it comes with a whole package of many other benefits and allowances. Entri is a platform which offers a new way of learning through which one can crack the most difficult competitive exams at the comfort of being at their own homes. It is always better to gain guidance from educated teachers and accurate methodology to inbuilt knowledge. If you are a government aspirant who wanders for a job around. Subscribe Entri App today itself and experience the new learning strategies.