Table of Contents
Karnataka State Eligibility Test Center, University of Mysore is the nodal agency recognized by University Grants Commission for conducting KSET to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. The test is conducted once in a year to select eligible candidates to the entry level of teaching profession.
Recently, Karnataka State Eligibility Test Center, University of Mysore has released the examination dates of KSET 2021. The board has decided to conduct the examination on 11th of April 2021. Further, the candidates may begin to download the admit card for the mains examination from the official web portal once it is released. All the candidates who have applied for this examination may check out this article for further details. Here, in this article, read about all that you must know regarding KSET Exam Date 2021.
KSET Exam Date 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of Karnataka State Eligibility Test Center, University of Mysore, the KSET Exam Date is now out. As per the notice, the board has decided to conduct the examination on 11th of April 2021.The admit card is expected to be released any time soon. However, the details regarding date, time and place of the mains examination will be available in the admit card itself. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to check about it in detail.
|Name of the Organization||University of Mysore|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Notification Date||6th February 2021|
|Start Date for Online Application||8th February 2021|
|End date for Online Application||7th March 2021|
|End date for fee payment||13th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application||15th March 2021|
|Admit Card Status||To be released soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in|
How to Download KSET Admit Card 2021?
All the aspiring candidates may download the mains admit card online once the link is activated by the board. The aspirants shall follow the simple steps given below to:
- Firstly, go to the official web portal of Karnataka State Eligibility Test – KSET.
- Now, select the KSET Admit Card 2021 tab seen in the homepage.
- Next, on the new screen that opens, find the admit card link available.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Lastly, click on download button and complete the process.
Immediately after downloading the admit card, all the candidates must ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- KSET Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!