Table of Contents
Language and communication play an outstanding role in our lives. It enables us to convey and share ideas, feelings, and experiences. Languages are a tool of communication as they help us in putting our ideas into words. We all know there are thousands of languages are present in the world today, but what makes English special is its power in all spheres of life. This has widened the role of the English language.
’A different language is a different vision of life,’ said Federico Fellini. This emphasizes the function and importance of language and communication in our lives.
The Importance of English Language
When we think about the importance of language in the global scenario, the English language, and its relevance is come across our minds. The English language has a complicated status in today’s world for the reasons that:
- For some people, it is obtained as a first language.
- For some, it may be learned at school, and be necessary for academic and professional success.
- For others, it may denote a subject that they are needed to study in school, but for which they have no direct need.
English represents distinct things to people in various parts of the world. For some, it may evoke positive feelings as the language of pop culture, the media, and social networking.
Imagine that suppose you are going to study in a new college. Everyone comes there to introduce themselves. Everyone who comes is well versed in English with English speaking background. It feels difficult to you to speak in English only if you don’t have an English background. Have you ever thought about a situation like that? Or when you go to a new job interview and participate in a group discussion, don’t you understand the importance of English in such a situation? Yes, we can’t deny admitting the importance of the English language in our lives.
Why do We Learn English Speaking?
There has been a dramatic change in the scope of the English language in recent years worldwide and an increasing need for qualified English language teachers, as well as for language programs that can produce the English language skills and competencies required by today’s global citizens.
The teaching and training of speaking English consume a substantial portion of available educational resources in many countries. English trainers ought to appreciate the special status English has in modern life, what its costs and benefits are to those who strive to learn it, the distinct motivations learners may have for learning English, and the distinct circumstances in which they learn it.
This article seeks to focus on the relevance of English language speaking in our lives and to describe how English language speaking becomes easy to handle. Here are some reasons which show why do we learn to speak in English.
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the world.
- Knowing English expands your opportunities to obtain a good job in any company within your home country or work abroad.
- English is the official language of 53 countries and is used as a mutually known language by people from all around the world.
- If you speak English, you won’t need to depend on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favorite books, songs, films, and TV shows.
- English is extremely essential in the business world. English is thought to be one of the most important business languages.
- English is spoken in so many foreign countries there are thousands of schools and universities that offer programs in English.
- If you speak good academic English, there’re lots of options for you to find a fitting school and course to suit your needs.
- Good proficiency in English will permit you to access films, music, and literature from hundreds of countries around the globe.
English is not only valid, but it also offers you a lot of satisfaction. Making improvements feels great. You will appreciate learning English if you remember that every hour you pay gets you closer to perfection.
How to Speak English Easily
Every English learner is different, but there are several easy ways to improve in a reasonably short time. Learning how to speak fluent, confident, and natural English is an attainable goal for everyone.
Here are some tips on speaking English fluently and confidently
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
- Practice more, more, and more.
- Listen carefully, the more you hear, the more comfortable it will be for you to speak better English.
- Avoid learning word by word always.
- Set Specific Goals, Good goals should be specific and achievable.
- English does have a lot of tricky features, so figure out your “Weak Spots”
- Learn and Study Phrases more rather than just vocabulary and verbs.
- To look and sound like a native speaker, you have to figure out intonation, body language, and gestures.
- anyone who speaks English can help you practice. So learn from everyone.
- Record your English-language Audiobooks.
Students who are attempting to learn perfect English should perform towards building confidence in their English-speaking skills. Confidence is essential to perfecting one’s English-speaking proficiency and students should concentrate on this continuously and not lose hope or give up attempting if they make mistakes.
Students learning to speak perfect and fluent English should also believe in using a dictionary as opposed to a word finder. It is because a dictionary will define the word which will be far easier to understand as opposed to a translation of the word.
Learn Spoken English with Malayalam Trainer – Inverted Coconut
You know, it feels pity that today we have another generation who are afraid of when they hear speak in English. There are a lot of people in our society who lose their jobs because they don’t know how to speak English well. You can see people evacuating without being able to speak in front of other people. In Kerala, most of the native Malayalam speakers are trying hard to speak English in society.
There is a very serious issue that needs to be managed as to why people are incapable to understand and speak English after 16 years of learning English in their syllabus.
Mother tongue pull is apparent when people other than native speakers open their mouths to speak English. It is more evident in Keralites.
What would it be like if a native speaker taught us English? We can learn to talk English fluently more like them. That is a good idea, right? What if a native speaker who knows how to speak Malayalam is also willing to teach us to speak English? You wonder if there is such an opportunity. I can confidently say that ‘there is. Such an opportunity is currently put forward by the Entri Learning App through the well-known person Aparna (Inverted Coconut) spoken English Malayalam class which is a spoken english course online. It is a perfectly designed training for spoken English aspirants could have. The trainer Aparna is a half-American and half-Chilean girl who can speak better Malayalam than most Keralites.
Advantages of Learning Spoken English by Good Training
We live in a world filled full of various cultures and languages. When you learn a second language, it reveals you to new experiences, opportunities, cultures, friends, and many possibilities. Whether you are aspiring for a career in the corporate world, public service, or academics, to show yourself professionally in India, or to study or work abroad, a strong grasp of English becomes highly desirable and beneficial.
Here are some benefits of learning spoken English by good training:
- When we learn from a qualified and comfortable trainer, he or she can give concentrating one-to-one attention to the student in the training section, and thus the student learns fast and quickly.
- The student can ask about all his doubts and questions without hesitance as there is only the trainer and him who are having the class and the conversation.
- The student becomes fearless and slowly starts evolving more and more secure and then he can speak up in public and be strong and put his point forward forcefully.
Thus, as we can see that there are many benefits of taking training by a good trainer for the students of English speaking. This is so because they are more practical and the student learns fast and quickly and can clear all his doubts without hesitancy. The good training classes are great for all students and especially for weak students and introverts.
So, if you have been considering your next academic or career move, believe in a course that will help you enhance your English language skills which are where the Entri Learning App steps in.
Entri Learning App furnishes English language training for a variety of purposes and is currently offering a range of courses for English online training.
In a nutshell, English is a fun language to learn, and even though it’s thought an affordable and relatively easy one to learn. But the thing is that it isn’t, as long as you have the right strategy.
Nobody likes to speak ‘textbook English’. The dated words and formal phrases you may recognize from school can be completely different from the real-world English used by native speakers. While performing native-level fluency is an elevated goal, there are many small steps you can take to sound more like a native speaker yourself by the practical training of Aparna through the Enti Learning App.