Table of Contents
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: On October 8, 2022, the Madras High Court issued the Madras High Court MHC Hall Ticket 2022 for the positions of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and others. All applicants who would sit for the test may obtain their Hall Ticket by visiting the Madras High Court’s website at mhc.tn.gov.in. The MHC Hall Ticket/admit card, which can be accessed using the registration number and date of birth, will have all the information regarding the Madras High Court exam 2022 listed on it for candidates to review. Without the hard copy of their admit card and other necessary documents, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam room.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Overview
The Madras High Court 2022 exam will be held on October 15 and 16 for a variety of positions. Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 advertised 1412 open positions for Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and other positions. The table below provides further information about the MHC hall ticket 2022 for the candidates.
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||1417|
|Post Name||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|MHC Admit Card 2022 Release Date||8th October 2022|
|MHC Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022
Participants who filled out the form before the deadline can go to the official website and download the corresponding admit card using the process outlined below, and they should study for their approaching exam at Madras High Court because the exam will be held in the month of October only from the dates 15 October to 16 October, giving candidates only two weeks to prepare for this exam. Please follow the procedures below to download the results.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Download
The Madras High Court official website published the MHC Hall Ticket 2022 on October 8, 2022. By clicking the direct link in the article, which will take you to the login page or the official website, candidates can receive their Madras High Court MHC Hall Ticket 2022 for their exam. Before the exam day, applicants must download their MHC Hall Ticket/ Admit Card. They may also click on the link provided below for easy accessibility.
How to download Madras High Court Admit Card 2022?
The processes are listed below for downloading the Madras High Court Hall Ticket, and candidates are advised to follow them in order to successfully complete the exam. The processes to downloading the Madras High Court hall of ticket are as follows: (MHC Hall Ticket).
- The contestant should first go to the Madras High Court’s official website to download their hall ticket at mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Then they should either click on the option for employment opportunities or the announcements area that is available on the official website.
- After finding the Madras High Court admit card 2022 (hall of the ticket), they should click on the link.
- Then, after carefully entering all of their information, including their date of birth, application number, father’s name, and other details listed there, the candidate should complete the captcha and click the submit or next button that is located there.
- On their respective displays, they can now see the admit card or Hall of ticket.
- Note: Candidates should print out or download their Hall of Ticket and cross-reference all the information with their official government paperwork to ensure that there are no future complications.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Details Mentioned
The Madras High Court (MHC) 2022 Hall Ticket includes the following information.
- Applicant’s Name.
- Applicant’s Father’s/Husband’s Name.
- Applicant’s scanned passport-size photo.
- Applicant’s scanned signature.
- Date of Birth.
- Category (Gen/SC/ST…).
- Post Applied for.
- Exam Date.
- Exam Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Venue.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Documents
Along with the MHC Admit Card, every candidate is required to bring one of the following valid picture IDs to the exam location.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a Photograph
- Identity Card issued by a Recognized College/ University
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Exam Date
Madras High Court conducts exams for various openings for those who want to join Madras High Court and those who want to earn a small amount of money and create a career in it. The Madras High Court Exam Date 2022 will be held on October 15 and 16, 2022, for the positions of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Exam Centre
|Exam Centre||Applied District
|Tirunelveli||Tirunelveli & Kovilpatti|
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022: Exam Pattern
The Madras High Court Exam 2022 will be a written test using the OMR method (Objective Type). For all positions, a single written test will be given. Two components make up the Madras High Court Examination 2022:
- Part A: Tamil Eligibility Test (Upto SSLC Standard as per Tamil Nadu State Government Syllabus). Candidates who are physically challenged will have the choice of having the test in Tamil or English.
- Part B: General Studies, Ability and Mental Capacity. Bilingualism will be used. (Speaking both English and Tamil)
|Part||No. of questions||Total Marks||Min. Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A: Tamil Eligibility Test||50||50 Marks||20 Marks||2 1/2
|Part B: General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability||100||100 Marks||40 Marks|
|Total||150||150 Marks||60 Marks|