Table of Contents
The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDSL), a Govt. of India, has released a Mazagon Dock Notification 2022 inviting online applications from eligible candidates who are Indian nationals for filling 1041 Non Executive MDL posts. It is done through direct recruitment, posted at Mumbai in Maharashtra. Online registration-cum-application for Non Executive MDL Jobs at mazagondock.in started on 12 September 2022 and ends on 30 September 2022. Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioning in the advertisement.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Overview
MDL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Notification Release Date||9th September 2022|
|Starting date To Apply||12th September 2022|
|Last date to Apply||30th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Important Dates
Some of the Important dates related to MDL Recruitment 2022 have been given below.
MDL Recruitment 2022 – Important dates
|MDL 2022 Events||MDL 2022 Dates|
|Start of Online Application||12th September 2022|
|Last date of Online Application||30th September 2022|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website||15th October 2022|
|Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility||22nd October 2022|
|Tentative Date for announcement of Online
|5th November 2022|
|Result Date||To be notified|
Mazagon Dock Recruitment Notification Out- Direct Link
From the direct link provided below, you can download the official MDL Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf. Before applying for Non-Executive positions through the Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022, candidates must ensure they meet all of the listed eligibility requirements. The MDL Notification was released on September 9th, 2022.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
There are 1041 vacancies announced in total for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022. Check below to know more on Mazagon Dock vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
- Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”.
- Candidate belonging to General/ OBC / EWS category are required to pay the application fees of ` 100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-16. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
- Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”. • Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online – Direct Link
In order to make it easier for applicants, a direct link to the online application for the Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 is provided below. Click on the Direct URL to apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Documents to be produced
- Candidates will have to obtain a formal Police Verification Report before joining MDL.
- The candidates should bring proof of submission of application for PVR to Police Authorities at the time he is called for Trade Test.
- Offer of Appoint
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade/Skill Test. The candidates would be called for Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3 in case the vacancies are more than 8 100, 1: 4 in case the vacancies are between 50 to 100 and 1:5 in case the vacancies are less than 50.
- The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
- However, depending upon the number of candidates who have applied for the above posts, Management may decide to do away with Written Test and select candidates based on Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
- The syllabus for Online Exam is given in mentioned in Annexure-I placed at the end of this advertisement.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in relevant trade
- Degree/Diploma in relevant engineering disciplines as detailed in the Mazagon Dock Notification 2022.
Candidates must have a minimum age of 18 and a maximum of 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Pay Scale
|Special Grade (IDA-IX)||Rs.22,000/- to Rs. 83,180/-|
|Special Grade (IDA-VIII)||Rs.21,000/- to Rs. 79,380/-|
|Special Grade (IDA-VI)||Rs.18,000/- to Rs. 68,120/-|
|Skilled Gr-I(IDA-V)||Rs.17,000/- to Rs. 64,360/-|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-III(IDA-IVA)||Rs.16,000/- to Rs. 60,520/-|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-I(IDA-II)||Rs.13,200/- to Rs. 49,910/-|
Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses for different government exams. Enroll in Entri lessons right away to succeed in your preparation for bank and government job exams. Take practice tests, evaluate your performance, and raise your success rate. We wish your preparations every success.