Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) published the official notification for MPPEB Patwari Recruitment 2022-2023 on the website on 22nd November 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 3555 posts in the organization for the Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts, of which 2736 vacancies for Patwari posts and the remaining are for Junior Accountant (Lekhpal), Assistant Auditor, Patwari, Coordinator, Teacher, Assistant Manager, Clerk, and other posts. The online application process will start from 05th January 2023 onwards, and the window will be live till 19th January 2023. Interested candidates can submit their application forms for MP Patwari Bharti 2022 at http://peb.mp.gov.in/ till mentioned date. The online application process has detailed in the article. Find the application link below for the MPPEB Recruitment 2022.
MP Patwari Recruitment Notification 2022 Highlights
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post Name||Patwari, Junior Accountant (Lekhpal), Assistant Auditor, Patwari, Coordinator, Teacher, Assistant Manager, and Clerk posts|
|No of Vacancies||3555|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Registration Period||05th to 19th January 2023|
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
MPPEB has released an official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts, of which 2736 vacancies for Patwari posts and the remaining are for Junior Accountant (Lekhpal), Assistant Auditor, Patwari, Coordinator, Teacher, Assistant Manager, Clerk, and other posts. The notification has released in PDF format. Candidates who are looking for MP Patwari Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for MPPEB Jobs 2022. See below for MPPEB Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
MPPEB Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The application process for MPPEB Vacancy 2022 will commence on 05th January 2022. The window will remains till 19th January 2022. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before test. The official date for the exam will notify later. Candidates can check important dates related to MPPEB Recruitment 2022.
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|MP Patwari Notification 2022||22nd November 2022|
|Online Application Starts||05th January 2023|
|Registration Ends||19th January 2023|
|Last date to submit application fee||19th January 2023|
|Last date to made correction||21st January 2023|
|MP Patwari Exam Date 2022-23||15th March 2023 onwards|
How to Apply For MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 – Steps to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for the Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts. Read the notification provided above carefully and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post. Follow the below steps to apply
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board @http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Click on Latest Updates
- Connect MP Patwari Notification 2022
- Register yor profile by entering Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Go to the Login Page and open your profile with generated Registration Number and Password
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details
- Upload necessary documents like signature, photograph, documents, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form and take a print out for future reference.
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Application Form
Eligible candidates can click on the button below to apply online or visit the official website @http://peb.mp.gov.in/
MP Pathwari Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
- The category-wise application fees is to be paid the MP Patwari Application Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only
|General/Other State||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / OBC (Only for Madhya Pradesh Domicile)||Rs. 250/-|
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Vacancy 2022
MPPEB Vacancy 2022-23
|Post type||MPPEB Vacancy 2022-23|
MP Patwari Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a certificate/ degree of B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.V.Sc, BCA, Diploma, Graduate, MA, MBBS, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Candidates must pass the CPCT scorecard with Hindi Typing and Computer Proficiency or it is mandatory to pass the CPCT probationary period within 3 years after the appointment of the CPCT Exam.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years.
MP Patwari Selection Process 2022 – Selection Stages
Madhya Pradesh Patwari selection process 2022 includes the following stages;
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2022
Written examination is the first stage of MP Patwari Selection 2022
- There will be 100 questions in total
- The exam will last for two hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
- The minimum qualifying mark for general is 50% and for other category candidates, it is 40%.
|Subject / Paper||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Knowledge||20||20||2 Hours|
|Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj||20||20|