The officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) released the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 and the release date is 15th January 2022. The higher officials declared that the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam will be conducted on 23rd January 2022. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts.
The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Insights
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
|3||Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
23rd January 2022
|5||Hall Ticket Release Status||Released|
|7||Selection Process||Online Test|
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Exam Date
- Registered applicants will have their exam on 22nd January 2022
- The candidates are suggested to check MPPSC exam calendar 2022 for the particular positions.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Vacancy
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Cut Off
- The Cut Off Marks plays vital role in any examination.
- Candidates are shortlisted to the next round based upon the minimum Cut Off Marks obtained in the exam.
- Officials will fix the Cut Off Marks based on few factors like the number of vacancies available for the post, the number of candidates attended the exam, candidates category (General, OBC, SC, ST), level of difficulty of the paper, analysis based on the previous year cut off marks.
- MPPSC Assistant Director Merit List 2022 consists of the list of highest marks gained by the applicants in the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam.
- It is completely based upon the performance of the aspirant.
- All the candidates in the MPPSC Assistant Director Merit List 2022 are called to the next phase of the selection process.
- It is advised to the candidate to check the MPPSC Assistant Director Merit List 2022 after the release of the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Syllabus
MPPSC Assistant Director Syllabus, Section A
- History culture and literature of M.P
- Important Historical events and major dynasties of M.P
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the Independence movements
- Art, Architecture, and culture of M.P
- Main Tribes and Dialects of M.P
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P
- Critical literary figures of M.P and their literature
- Main tourist places of M.P
- Important personalities of M.P
- Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, mountain and rivers of M.P
- Climate of M.P
- Natural and mineral resources of M.P
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non-conventional
- Central irrigation and power projects of M.P
- Politics and Economy of M.P
- The political system of M.P
- Panchayati Raj in M.P
- The social system of M.P
- Demography and census of M.P
- The economic development of M.P
- Main industries of M.P
- Agriculture and Agri based industries in M.P
- Current events of International, National, and MP
- Important Contemporaneous events
- Famous sports competitions, awards, and sports institution of the state and country
- Welfare schemes of M.P state
- Eminent personalities and places
- Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology
- Robotics, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity
- Internet and social networking site
Madhya Pradesh Assistant Director Exam Syllabus For Section B
- Agriculture, its importance in the national economy
- Important crops of India and M.P
- Different cropping systems
- Crop weather relationships
- Meteorological services to agriculture
- Soil as a medium for plant growth and its Composition
- Soils types of India and M.P
- Chemical, Physical and microbiological properties of soils
- Straight, complex and mixed fertilizers and bio-fertilizers manufactured and marketed in India
- Integrated nutrient management for plants
- Soil and water management, Irrigation methods
- Rain Water conservation
- Watershed development
- Rainfed farming principles and practices
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to the improvement of crops
- Serious weeds, pests, and diseases affecting significant craps
- Principles of plant protection measures
- Integrated control of weeds, pests, and diseases
- Principles and objectives of surveying
- Economics concerning agriculture
- Mechanization and its relevance and scope in India
- Seedbed preparation
- Factors of Crop production and production relationships
- Farm planning and resource management for enhanced production
- Principles and objectives of agricultural extension
- Methods of Communication
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Apply Online
The MPPSC Assistant Director Online form must be completed in all aspects. The candidates must Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials. On successful completion of their complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by the candidate, they are advised to check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by them Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Steps to Apply MPPSC Assistant Director Online form
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
|1||Gen/All Other State Applicants||Rs. 2500/-|
|2||Reserved Category Applicants hailing from MP||Rs. 1250/-|
|3||Online Correction Charges||
Rs. 50/-@ per Error Correction
|4||Portal Charge||Rs. 70/-,Rs. 40/-|
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Admit Card
- All the candidates who are going to attend the MPPSC Asst Director exam must carry the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 to the examination hall.
- The board of higher authority strictly looks for the MPPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2022 and allows only those aspirants to the exam hall.
Steps to download the admit card
- First, visit the official website
- The home page of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission displays on the screen.
- On the right side of the home page, applicants can notify the Download – Admit card section.
- Tap on it and it will redirect to the Admit Card page.
- Look for the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 download link.
- Tap on the given link.
- Download the MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 by logging in with Application
- Number and Date Of Birth.
- MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy of the MPPSC Admit Card for the exam.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Result
All the applicants who had completed the Online Test can check the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022 . The exact date to release the MPPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Result 2022 had not been declared by Madhya Pradesh PSC Authority. Once the MPPSC Board Members declare the MPPSC Assistant Director Exam Result 2022 on the official website, the applicants can check the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022.
Steps to Download MPPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Results 2022
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The home page of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will display on the screen.
- On the left side of the home page, applicants can notify the Results section.
- Tap on it and it will redirect to the Results page.
- Look for the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022
- Tap on the link and your MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022.
- Download it and take a printout of the MPPSC Assistant Director Result 2022 and use it for further process.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Previous Year Question Papers
Attempting previous test papers is an important part of any exam preparation. It is essential to know the benefits of going through last years’ papers so that candidates can use these resources in the best way.
- When one attempts to solves these tests and is unable to answer some of the questions that are in the paper, he or she returns back to refer the book to learn more about that particular topic. This helps them to be more thorough with that topic.
- While going through the previous papers, aspirants get an idea about the important topics in the syllabus. This will make him or her work more on such topics.
- Practicing previous years’ papers gives a sense of confidence to the aspirants. The aspirants are aware of their strengths and also have a clear idea of time management. This will help them complete the paper with in the given
- Some questions are repeated each Practicing these papers gives the aspirants an idea about frequently asked questions and topics. This will help them to ensure that they cover these topics thoroughly.
- Practicing several papers helps aspirants to plan their time well. Once they have attempted few papers, they get an idea about the time they can take for each question and about negative marking. This will help them immensely during the exams.
- It teaches aspirants the proper approach to solve questions from various topics.
MPPSC ADA 2022 – Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview being organized by the selection body. MPPSC Assistant Director of Jobs Selection Process details is mentioned here. Based on the applicant’s performance in the selection rounds, they are shortlisted.
- Online Examination
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck