Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer.The written exam for the MPPSC AE Exam is scheduled for 30th May 2021. Since the examination date is approaching we highly advise all the candidates to be well prepared for their exams. In this article we will be dealing with MPPSC AE Interview Questions 2021. Read the complete article to know more about the frequently asked interview questions for MPPSC AE Exam 2021.
MPPSC AE Interview Questions 2021
MPPSC AE Exam is one among the most difficult technical examinations. The selection process for this exam includes an online exam and interview. Interview being the last round can give you an unimaginable lead if you score well for this exam. Usually the interview high scorers are the final merit list also.The duration of the interview usually lasts for 30 to 45 minutes. And these few minutes are complete game changers that can get you a job in the most reputed government agencies.
The interview round will have both personal and technical questions. Certain self improvement tips to score well in the interview round are
- Starting your day early and keeping a positive attitude always
- Develop self confidence and don’t take the interview round lightly
- Work on your communication skills and never lie to the board members taking your interview
- Don’t drag your answers always answer to the point
- Revise your optional subjects well
- Learn to give balanced impartial views
- Prepare well for your graduation subjects
- Use commonsensical knowledge and don’t compromise on your values
- Dress well, prepare as many mock interviews as possible and be yourself.
MPPSC AE Interview Questions 2021
Some of the most frequently asked personal questions for MPPSC AE interview are
- Talk about yourself, meaning of your name etc
- Why do you think we should select you for this post?
- Who is your role model?
- Do you have a plan B?
- What will you do if we do not select you?
- What do you see yourself as 12 years from now?
- Give us examples of situations where you acted honestly and dishonestly?
- Do you read newspapers and follow news channels?
- Who is your favorite journalist?
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you play games?
- Are you willing to take risks?
- What motivates you and what preparations did you do for this personality round?
- What are the things you love and hate?
- Are you an optimist, explain?
- Describe three inevitable things for success?
- Are you a sports person? Which is your favourite sport?
Candidates will also have to encounter hypothetical questions such as
- What will be your vision as the prime minister of India?
- What will your priorities be if you are the SP for your district?
- How will you tackle the issue of illiteracy
- How will you deal against corruption?
- How will you act if you are India’s defense minister ? etc
You might also encounter view based questions such as
- Should alcohol sale be banned in India?
- Do you favour candidates being given home cadre if selected for All India Services?
- Do you favor caste reservations?
- Do you favour compulsory voting?
- Views on media activism and judicial activism
- Corruption and compensation for government servants?
- Is secularism successful in India?
There will also be questions related to IT, polity and constitution such as
- E Governance related questions
- Who are netizens?
- Explain the terms social media, micro blogging, internet browser, IP address etc
- Who owns the internet?
- Speak about Indian political systems
- Which is the most important amendment done to the Indian constitution
- Define double jeoprdy
- Should India apply uniform civil code etc
There will also be questions related to governance and public administration, economy, science, ecology and environment, social issues, foreign policy, geography,judiciary, defense strategic frame work, similar words and terms general awareness etc. Candidates should be well versed and prepare for all these topics very well. Candidates should also attempt as many mock interviews as possible.
Hope you found this article helpful, for more such updates and notifications subscribe and stay tuned to entri