Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release a notification to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Manager in Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has been released a Detailed Advertisement No. 06/2021 for the Recruitment for Assistant Manager Vacancies 63 Posts in Public Health & Family Welfare Department Government of M.P. Candidates are Interested in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Job Notification 2022 Check Number of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page.
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||63||To be Announced|
|Starting for online applications||16th July 2021||To be Announced|
|Deadline for online applications||15th August 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||10th October, 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Date||24th October,2021||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Online Exam + Interview|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the MPPSC Assistant Manager recruitment need to have an active registration at the employment office of Madhya Pradesh State. Along with that, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
MPPSC Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management or Hospital Management/Administration.
- Preference will be given to those candidates/ex-servicemen who have 2 years of experience in hospital management in a hospital with 100 beds or more.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Age Limit
- The candidates must be aged between 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The upper age limit shall be 45 years for SC/ST/OBC/Govt Employees/PWD/Females
- In the case of an ex-serviceman, the resultant age after deducting the service period from the present age should not be greater than 3 years of the prescribed age limit.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
- This exam consists of two parts.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 40% (30% for reserved categories) for both parts.
- 3 marks shall be rewarded for every correct answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer
- The details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus for the MPPSC Assistant Manager shall be released separately.
Exam Syllabus 2022
The topics that are included in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 for each subject are as follows:
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The exam conducting authority has released the exam dates for the MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 along with the notification. Check the important dates and events from the below table.
|Event||Date 2021||Date 2022|
|Application Start Date||16th August 2021||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||16th September 2021||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||9th January 2022||To be Announced|
|Result Date||Will be Notified||To be Announced|
Candidates must download the MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 as soon as it is available and take a clear print out of the same. Candidates must follow the steps below to download and take the print of admit card: –
Step 1: Visit the official MPPSC website
Step 2: Click on the “MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment: Applicant Login” link under the “Latest Update” tab.
Step 3: Provide the login details in the necessary fields then click “Login”.
Step 4: Click on the “MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021” link that will be seen on screen.
Step 5: The admit card will be displayed on the screen as a PDF.
Step 6: Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Step 7: Click the “Download” button on the PDF to download the file.
Step 8: Open the downloaded PDF and take a printout of the same.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Cut off 2022 – Expected
The cut-off marks are important benchmark set by the Commission to recruit the most deserving candidates for the post of Assistant Manager in Madhya Pradesh. The Cut-off marks will be released by the commission soon after the release of the MPPSC Assistant Manager Result on its official website.
|MPPSC Minimum Qualifying Marks 2022|
|Category of the candidate||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
MPPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2022
The MPPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2022 will be available only on the official MPPSC website only. The steps to download the answer key are as follows: –
Step 1: Visit the official MPPSC website
Step 2: click the link for the MPPSC Assistant Manager Answer Key 2021 under the “Latest Update” tab and click on it.
Step 3: The answer key for the MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam 2021 will be displayed on the screen as a PDF.
Step 4: Download the PDF by clicking on the “Download” button on top of the screen.
Step 5: Once downloaded, open the file from the downloaded section of the computer and take a printout for easy reference.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Result 2022
The MPPSC Assistant Manager Results are declared on the official website and candidates may download the result from there by following the given below steps: –
Step 1: Go to the official MPPSC website
Step 2: Go to the results option on the homepage.
Step 3: Fill in the required details after clicking on it.
Step 4: Click the “Login” button.
Step 5: Your results will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Save and Download your results for future reference.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”