Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released notification announcing the recruitment for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer for the year 2022. This comes under the AYUSH department of Madhya Pradesh. There are a total of 692 vacancies. All applications have to be submitted online. Applications will be accepted from 12 noon on 15 January, 2022. The last date of online submission of application will be on 14 February, 2022. Applications should be submitted through the official website of MPPSC – www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification
Applicants aspiring for the post should go through the notification for the details of the post. Applications should be submitted online.
|Name of recruiting organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Ayurveda Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||692|
|Category||Gazetted second class|
|Status of the post||Temporary|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting date for online application||15 January, 2022|
|Last date for online application||14 February, 2022|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
The errors in the online application can be corrected from 20 January, 2022 to 16 February, 2022. An amount of Rs. 50 will be charged for the correction per correction session. After this date, no corrections will be permitted.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
According to the official notification of MPPSC, there are a total of 692 vacancies. This covers all the categories. The breakdown of vacancies based on the categories is mentioned in the table below:
|Category Wise Number Of Total Vacancies|
|Female Candidates from Madhya Pradesh|
|For the Natives of Madhya Pradesh|
Female candidates from other states will come under the general category.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
MPPSC has set forward certain criteria regarding the eligibility of candidates for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer. It will consider only those applications which fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates are hence urged to go through the eligibility criteria in detail before applying for the post.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer 2022 Educational Qualification
- The candidates should have CCIM Bachelors degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university.
- He / She should be registered in the Ayurveda or Unani board established by the law in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for the final exam can also apply, provided that they have their certificate by the time of interview.
- It is also mandatory that candidates should have live registration in the employment office of Madhya Pradesh.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer 2022 Nationality
All Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the post.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer 2022 Age Limit
- Lower age limit: 21 years as on 1 January, 2022
- Upper age limit: 40 years as on 1 January, 2022
Age relaxation for certain categories will be permissible according to the rules of the government.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Salary
According to the notification by MPPSC, the salary for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer will be in the scale of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100. Apart from this, a Dearness Allowance (DA) of Rs. 5400 will be given as per the orders issued by the state government. This pay scale comes under 6th Pay Commission.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
An exam will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer. The exam centers will be located in Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur and Gwalior. It will an OMR based objective test. Candidates who scores three times the marks of the advertised post will be called for the interview. The final selection will be based on the sum of the marks obtained in the examination and the interview. The date of exam, admit card, result declaration etc. will be notified through the official website.
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates aspiring to apply for the post of Ayurveda Medical Officer will have to pay the following application fee:
- General candidates: Rs 500
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: Rs 250
MPPSC Ayurveda Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Follow the steps given below to submit your application form:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC – https://mppsc.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Look for the Ayurveda Medical Officer Online Application Form link.
- Click on the Action link and accept the term and conditions.
- Fill in all the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents and complete the application fee payment.
- Recheck and confirm that all the details entered are correct.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile number and email id as this will be used for communication.
Entri App helps you prepare for all government and competitive exams. Download the app and start your exam preparation.