Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeons in the Madhya Pradesh Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s Department of Health and Family Welfare. From February 15, 2022, eligible candidates can apply online for MP Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022.
All information about MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022, such as Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, and so on, is provided below.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 15600- 39100 + 5400 Grade Pay|
|Application Last Date||March 14, 2022|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Exam Date
|Notification Release||1st February 2022|
|Application start Date||15th February 2022|
|Application last Date||14th March 2022|
|Opening date of Online Correction||20th February 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Correction||16th March 2022|
|Admit Card (Tentative)||07th May 2022|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||22nd May 2022|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 is open to those who have completed 21 years of age and are under the age of 40. Age relaxation would be offered to reserved candidates in accordance with Madhya Pradesh government regulations.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Educational Qualification
Applicants for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 must have a BDS or equivalent degree from a recognised university. In addition, candidates must be registered with the Madhya Pradesh State Employment Office.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 by clicking on the link above or by following the instructions below:
- Visit the mppsc.nic.in official website.
- On the left side of the homepage, look for the “Apply Online” option.
- Find and select the correct option “Apply Online for Dental Surgeon Examination 2022.”
- Register with a valid email address and phone number.
- Fill in the essential information according to the instructions.
- Please include a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Make a copy of the application to keep for future reference.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ Other State: ₹ 540/-
- SC/ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PH: ₹ 290/-
- Payment Mode: Online
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Exam Details
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Details 2022 is listed in the table below.
- The exam will be a multiple-choice format.
- For each accurate answer, you’ll receive three points.
- Each incorrect response will result in a one-mark deduction.
- The examination will consist of 150 questions in total.
- The full test has a total of 450 points.
- The exam will be over in under three hours.
|Subject Name||No.of Questions||Marks||
|Part A||Madhya Pradesh GK||35||105||03 Hours|
|National Level GK||10||30|
|Part B||Dental Surgery||100||300|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Vacancy
With the announcement of MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022, a total of 193 jobs have been made available. The following is a detailed vacancy distribution:
|Category||No. Of Vacancies|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Salary
The Dental Surgeon selected through MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 would be paid well by the Madhya Pradesh Department of Health and Family Welfare. The following is the salary structure for the position:
|Dental Surgeon||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-+ Rs. 5400 Grade Pay|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022: Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination