Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeons in the Madhya Pradesh Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s Department of Health and Family Welfare. From February 15, 2022, eligible candidates can apply online for MP Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Selection Process 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Selection Process||Written examination & Interview|
|Exam Date||22 May 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Selection Process 2022
The stages of the MP Dental Surgeon Selection Process 2022 are as follows:
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
In the table below, you will find the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022.
- It will be a multiple-choice exam, with three points awarded for each correct response.
- Each erroneous response will be deducted one mark.
- There will be 150 questions on the exam.
- The total number of points on the test is 450.
- In less than three hours, the exam will be completed.
|Part||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||Madhya Pradesh GK||35||105||03 Hours|
|National Level GK||10||30|
|Part B||Dental Surgery||100||300|
Part – 1: General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh national and international level
History culture and literature of M.P.
- Important Historical events and Major dynasties of M.P.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the Independence movements.
- Art, Architecture and culture of M.P.
- Main Tribes and Dialects of M.P.
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P.
- Important literary figures of M.P. and their literature.
- Main Tourist places of M.P.
- Important personalities of M.P.
Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Mountain and Rivers of M.P.
- Climate of M.P. • Natural and mineral resources of M.P.
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non- conventional.
- Main irrigation and Power projects of M.P. 3. Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Political system of M.P. (Governor, Cabinet, Legislative Assembly).
- Panchayati Raj in M.P.
- Social system of M.P.
- Demography and census of M.P.
- Economic development of M.P.
- Main industries of M.P.
- Agriculture and Agri based industries in M.P.
Current events of International, National and M.P.
- Important Contemporaneous events.
- Famous sports competitions; awards and sports institution of the State and country.
- Welfare schemes of M.P. state. • Famous personalities and Places.
Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology.
- Robotics, artificial intelligence and cyber security.
- E- Governance.
- Internet and Social networking site.
- E- Commerce.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Interview 2022
The eligibility of the candidate who is to be summoned for interview will be finally decided based on the marks received in the screening exam and typing test after investigation of the application, verification of papers and testimonials submitted at the time of interview. All original documents must be brought to the interview by candidates who have been asked for an interview. The candidate will be denied an interview and disqualified if it is discovered that he or she does not meet the advertised eligibility standards.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Certificate Verification
The call letter should be presented to the invigilator in the Examination Hall, along with the candidate’s current photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Card Voter’s with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letterhead by a Gazzetted Officer/Representative People’s or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/Employee
- Certificate of Completion of 10th and 12th Grades
- HSLC Marking Sheet
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion of Graduation
- Certificate of Caste or Certificate of Religion
- Proof of name or photo ID
- License and Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Certificate of Participation in Extracurricular Activities
- Photocopies of the Certificate Registration Certificate that have been self-attested
- Certificate of Experience
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 is open to those who have completed 21 years of age and are under the age of 40. In accordance with Madhya Pradesh government regulations, reserved applicants would be allowed an age relaxation.
For the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022, a BDS or equivalent degree from a recognised university is necessary. Candidates must also be registered with the Madhya Pradesh State Employment Office.
How to Apply for MPPSC Dental Surgeon 2022
Candidates can apply for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 by following the guidelines below or by clicking on the link above.
- Visit the official mppsc.nic.in website.
- On the left side of the homepage, look for the “Apply Online” link.
- Search and choose the appropriate option “Register online for the Dental Surgeon Examination in 2022.”
- Fill out the registration form with a valid email address and phone number.
- Fill in the required fields according to the instructions.
- Please enclose a scanned copy of your signature and photo.
- Pay the application fee and return the completed application form.
- Make a copy of the application and save it for future use.