Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 176 vacancies for the posts of Additional Private Secretary (APS), Uttar Pradesh Secretariat. This is a great opportunity for those aspiring for a government job. UPPSC has released all details regarding eligibility, qualification requirements, application dates etc. Aspirants can go through the official notification and submit their applications online.
Even though UPPSC is yet to release the exam dates, candidates can start their preparation at the earliest.. This will help the candidates to complete the syllabus and will also give ample time for revision. This article gives access to UPPSC APS previous years’ question papers as well as mock tests.
UPPSC APS Previous Question Papers
Attempting UPPSC APS previous question papers is an important part of exam preparation. It is essential to know the benefits of going through previous years’ papers so that candidates can use these resources in the best way.
- When one attempts to solves these papers and is unable to answer some of the questions that are in the paper, he/ she goes back to refer the book to learn more about that particular topic. This helps them to be more thorough in that topic.
- While going through the previous papers, candidates get an idea about the important topics in the syllabus. This will make him / her concentrate more on such topics.
- Practicing previous years’ papers gives a sense of confidence. The candidates are aware of their strengths and also have a clear idea of time management. This will help them complete the paper on time.
- Some questions are repeated every year. Practicing these papers gives the candidates an idea about frequently asked questions and topics. This will help them to ensure that they cover these topics thoroughly.
- Practicing several papers helps candidates to plan their time well. Once they have attempted few papers, they get an idea about the time they can spend on a question and about negative marking. This will help them greatly during the exams.
- It teaches candidates the proper approach to solve questions from various topics.
UPPSC APS Previous Question Papers PDF
Now that you know the benefits of practicing UPPSC APS previous question papers, try the following question papers. These are questions papers of each category from previous years.
|APS General Knowledge Paper||Download PDF|
|APS General Hindi Paper||Download PDF|
|APS General English Paper||Download PDF|
Many more question papers from the previous years are available online. The more you practice, the more confident you become.
UPPSC APS Mock Tests
Mock tests are also equally important in preparing for UPPSC APS exams. They too provide much practice and also helps in time management.
|General Knowledge||Download PDF|
|General Hindi||Download PDF|
|General English||Download PDF
UPPSC APS Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for UPPSC APS exams should be well aware of the exam pattern and the syllabus. An effective study plan can be made only on the basis of the syllabus and exam pattern.
UPPSC recruits eligible candidates for the post of APS through a three stage process:
- Written exam
- Typewriting test
- Computer knowledge test
Written exam will be conducted for General Knowledge, General Hindi and General English.
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|General English||50||1 hour|
Mark distribution for typing exam will be as follows:
The computer knowledge test will be for a maximum of 100 marks for a duration of 90 mins. Candidates will finally be recruited on the basis of merit.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
Check out the following articles related to UPPSC APS Recruitment
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|