MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2022 notification is out. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited online applications from eligible graduates towards the Insurance Medical Officer & Asst. Surgeon post across the State. The recruitment process will be done for the Labor Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply towards this post through the MPPSC official website from 12 August 2022, onwards. Read the article to get detailed information regarding the MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2022.
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022– An Overview
Madya Pradesh PSC is inviting applications from eligible graduates towards the Insurance Medical Officer and Assistant Surgeon posts for the Labour Department of the Government Of Madhya Pradesh. MPPSC has published the notification with 74 vacant posts across the state. Candidates can apply towards this recruitment through the below-given link from August 12, 2021, onwards. The application process will be carried out online mode.
|MPPSC Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Vanacies||74|
|Job Location||All Over Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100 (per month)|
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022– Important Dates
- Starting Date to Online Application: August 12, 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: September 11, 2022
- Period for application Corrections: August 18, 2022 to September 13, 2022
- Last Date for application Submission of Hard Copy: To be announced
- Date of Interview: To be announced
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022- Notification
Click here to download the Madya Pradesh PSC Insurance Medical Officer and Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022 official notification free pdf:
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022- Vacancy
A total of 74 Insurance Medical Officer and Assistant Surgeon vacancies are released by MPPSC. The application process will commence from 12th August 2022 onwards. Candidates who are interested and eligibile to apply for Insurance Medical Officer and Assistant Surgeon posts shall by visisting http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ or by the link provided below
|Insurance Medical Officer and Assistant Surgeon||74|
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022- Online Application
The online application link for the MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer and Assisitant Professor Recruitment 2022 will get live on the website by August 12, 2022. Before starting your application for this recruitment, make sure to register yourselves with the Madya Pradesh PSC. Applicants can use this registration number while filling their application. Candidates can check the Madya Pradesh PSC official website to apply online, Click Here. On the home page, you can click on the Action button across the application link.
Candidates have to pay the below-given amount against the application fees:
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, and other BC (Non-creamy layer) and Divyangjan Categories if Residents of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 250/
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022– Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS or equivalent (Candidates registered with the medical council of India).
- Candidates registered with Madhya Pradesh medical council equivalent.
- Foreign degree holders are qualified by the medical council of India.
Candidates age shall be between 21 years and 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The selection process will be done on the basis of 3 stages
- Document verification
- Personal Interview
MPPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2022- How to Apply
- Visit the official website of MPPSC @ www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ menu” link
- Click on the Notification of Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Surgeon Job
- Connect the Online Apply/ Registration link
- Fill out the Application Form
- Upload Photograph, Signature and Required Documents
- Preview your Application and Submit
- Make Payment and Submit your Final Copy
- Download and Take a Printout of Application for Future Reference
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.