Muzaffarpur Court is inviting applications for the post of Para Legal Volunteer (PLV) Vacancy at 100 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post till 30th March 2021 through the official website of Muzaffarpur District Court Recruitment. Read on the article Muzaffarpur Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies for more details like eligibility criteria, selection process, apply online, etc.
Muzaffarpur Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies
Muzaffarpur Court has released the recruitment notification for the post of Para Legal Volunteer, a total of 100 vacancies are announced. The Para-Legal Volunteers (PLVs) are expected to act as intermediaries bridging the gap between the common people and the Legal Services Institutions to remove impediments in access to justice. Ultimately, the process aims at Legal Services Institutions reaching out to the people at their doorsteps rather than people approaching such Legal Services Institutions.
Candidates can submit their applications from 06th to 30th March 2021. The Job Location is Muzaffarpur Court (Bihar). Candidates who were interested in District and Sessions Judge Muzaffarpur Recruitment should visit official website. Download the official notification of Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2021:
Eligibility Criteria of Muzaffarpur Court Para Legal Recruitment 2021
- Candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidate must have knowledge in Devnagiri Language in Reading and Writing.
The minimum age limit of the candidate is 21 years.
Pay Scale of Para Legal Volunteer
Muzaffarpur District Court Para Legal Volunteer will be paid Rs.500 per day as wage.
Muzaffarpur Court Recruitment Selection Process
The applicants will be selected through following steps:
- Written Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
How to Apply for Muzaffarpur Para Legal Volunteer?
- The applications should be submitted via offline mode.
- Visit the official website of Muzaffarpur Court.
- On the right side of the webpage, there is an option of Apply Online Link.
- Click on the link and you will taken to the official notification section.
- Then download the notification and read carefully.
- Fill up the application form with relevant details and send it to the given address:
Postal Address: The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Muzaffarpur – 855107.
Learn with Entri app and ace your exam preparations! Entri provides study materials, mock test, vocabulary quizzes, previous year question papers, question patterns, etc. Subscribe to Entri app and grab your career now itself. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!