Table of Contents
The National Legal Service Authority which is commonly known as NALSA is recruiting interested and eligible candidates who are looking forward to secure the latest Central Govt Jobs. The candidates can utilize this golden opportunity. The National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) has declared an employment notification of the NALSA Recruitment 2022 on its official website. Through the official website the latest National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous applicants for fill up 7 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer Grade D, Assistant Librarian, Junior Secretariat Assistant and staff car driver. The interested candidates who are serious about their career and want to make a career in National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) can apply directly from their official website. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. The candidate must be aware that the one-time registration is the key step in the enrolling process. The National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) has been designed under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987 to give free Legal Services to the weaker sections of the society and to organize Lok Adalat’s for amicable settlement of disputes. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for NALSA recruitment from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NALSA official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NALSA will be depicted in PDF declared by NALSA. The applicants should read the instructions thoroughly before applying for NALSA recruitment. The NALSA case judgement led to the recognition of transgender people as the ‘third gender’ by the Supreme Court of India, assuring that the fundamental rights will be bestowed under the Constitution of India and shall be equally applicable to them, and gave them the right to self-identification of their gender. Inorder to be a part of NALSA it states that those persons who have annual income of less than the amount depicted by the respective State Government, if the case is before any court other than the Supreme Court, and less than Rs. 5 Lakhs, if the case is before the Supreme Court, are eligible for free legal aid. Lok Adalats have been given statutory status under the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987. Under the said Act, the award (decision) and action made by the Lok Adalats is prone to be a decree of a civil court and is final and binding on all parties and no appeal against such an award lies before any court of law.
The Selection Procedure for NALSA Staff Car Driver is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Applicants qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those applicants who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Nyaya Deep’ is the official newsletter of NALSA. Composition: As per section 3(2) of Legal Service Authorities Act, the Chief Justice of India shall be the Patron-in-Chief. Second senior-most judge of Supreme Court of India is the Executive-Chairman. Every State Authority or District Authority or the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee or every High Court Legal Services Committee or, as the case may be, Taluk Legal Services Committee may organise Lok Adalats at such intervals and places and for exercising such jurisdiction .The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates belonging to the state. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The confirmation date and exam date were not yet declared. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Insights
|SI No||NALSA Recruitment 2022|
National Legal Services Authority (NALSA)
|2||Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
|3||Jobs Category||Current Jobs|
|4||Name of Vacancy||
Steno, Driver, JSA, and Librarian
10th, 12th, Graduate Pass
|6||Application Apply Mode||Online Form|
|7||Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Notification
The National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) has declared an employment notification of the NALSA Recruitment 2022 on its official website. Through the official website the latest National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous applicants for fill up 7 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer Grade D, Assistant Librarian, Junior Secretariat Assistant and staff car driver. The interested candidates who are serious about their career and want to make a career in National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) can apply directly from their official website. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|1||Start Date for Apply Online||01/04/2022|
|2||Last Date for Apply Online||30/04/2022|
|3||Date of Exam||
May / June 2022
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
|SI NO||NAME OF POST||PAY LEVEL||PARTICULARS EXISTING AS ON 01.04.2022||
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES
|1||Stenographer Grade-D||Level-4||1 UR||1|
|2||Assistant Librarian||Level-4||1 UR||1|
|3||Jr. Secretariat Assistant||Level-2||1 UR, 1 SC, 1 OBC||3|
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|SI No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Stenographer Gr. ‘D’||
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates, who are shortlisted in written examination, for the next stage will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography.
Candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D‟.
The matter will have to be transcribed on computer.
Degree in any Discipline with Diploma in Library Science or Degree in Library Science from a recognized Institution or University.
Knowledge of computer operation in Library work. It includes-(i) Knowledge and experience of working with any standard “Library Automation software” for House Keeping activities in the Library such as cataloguing, acquisition and circulation etc. and (ii) Knowledge and experience of computerized search both of on-line and off-line databases including retrieval of desired information through various search engines / processes.
|3||Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
The candidates, who are shortlisted in written Examination, for the next stage will have to appear for the Typing Test on computer @ 35 W.P.M. Speed in English.
Possession of a valid driving licence for motor cars;
Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor-defects in vehicle);
Experience of driving a motor car for at least 3 years ; and
Pass in 10th standard.
Age Limit (as on 30-04-2022)
The candidate’s age limit is 18-27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to Govt per rules.
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Steps to Apply
The candidate must be aware that the one-time registration is the key step in the enrolling process. The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates belonging to the state of Kerala. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The confirmation date and exam date were not yet declared. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job.
Step 1: Click onto the official website of NALSA
Step 2: Tap on “Apply Here” for the concerned post.
Step 3: The candidates must complete the registration by entering their personal information, educational and professional details.
Step 4: The candidates must upload the photograph and signature as per the prescribed format. The candidates can use the Resize Tool to resize the image and signature and upload them.
Step 5: The generated registration number can be used by the candidate to log in and complete the application form.
Step 6: Login again and fill in all the required information. Review the application form details and submit the completely filled application form.
Step 7: Download and save the form for future reference. The candidate may take a printout of the application form and keep it safe as it would be required for the final selection process if one clears for the post.
|2||SC / ST / PwD/Female||NIL|
Points to Remember
- The application must be submitted through online mode only
- The applicant must read the NALSA Recruitment 2022Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The applicant must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NALSA Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage.
- The decision of the National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The applicants are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NALSA Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience.
- There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NALSA Recruitment 2022 official notification
- No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the NALSA.
- A applicant whether he/she belongs to General or Reserve Category can submit only one application for a particular category.
- In case, more than one application is received, his/her all applications will be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above notice shall be regulated as per the Government of India Rules as amended from time to time.
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection will be done through,
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
NALSA Recruitment 2022 – Salary
|1||Staff Car Driver, Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Librarian||Rs.18,000 – 47,600|
Our goal is to assist the applicants to fulfil their dreams. Make Entri your study buddy for we will provide you with all that it takes to accomplish your dreams. It has been entitled as India’s best vernacular learning app for job skills with seven million users. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri has got it covered for you. Our team will assist you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Before one starts dreaming of working, one must acknowledge their dreams. As the saying goes, Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. It is only through some exams, that one can fulfil all their wishes. Sometimes preparation for some exams may seem tedious. To boost your confidence, our app is the best and perfect answer. We will assist and ensure success and also help to establish one’s career as a good friend. Our focus specializes in providing a personalized learning experience for each of its users based on their niche of learning.
- Learning is an eternal and vital process.
- Learning materials can tremendously increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning.
- A video curated for educational purpose provides a learner with new insights and an appealing worksheet which gives the learner with new opportunities to practice a new skill gained
- A good content are important for the curators to effectively convey their message to the audience
- Learning materials helps to a better interpretation and appreciation of the concepts, contents as well as the subject matter.
- They also assist the candidates to proceed towards concrete learning.
- The source of information plays a key role.
- Our team aims to render carefully sorted content based on extensive research.
- The materials provided will be user friendly and understandable
Courses and Test Series:
- A drop of water makes an ocean.
- Our aim is to improve Speed
- The test series also provides ample amount of practice to the student,
- As a result their speed of attempting questions increases
- Our interest lies in building confidence
- It aids in improving performance and boosting confidence in aspirants .
- It helps in driving away their exam fear and anxiety.
- To be able to fluently learn a subject one must be well versed with the basics-vocabulary.
- Test Series develops a consistency in their study.
- Test Series develops candidates skills .
- In addition, Time Management for solving the answer paper will be enhanced
- Test Series consists of all Question Papers by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
- At Entri, you can have free access to the glossary on a daily basis and ace up your learning
- It is always said that one’s preparation is never complete without solving the question paper.
- You will find a separate section dedicated to the same on our website. Adaptive and interactive tests will help you master each chapter.
- The purpose and importance of teaching and learning materials is to make lessons interesting, learning easy and enable teachers to easily express concepts.
- Learning materials can significantly increase learners’ achievement by supporting learning
- ng quality materials increases student success. Instructional materials are resources used to teach students. Good instructional materials are easy to use, aligned to standards, and reach a diverse audience of students.
- One must get to know which concepts you are good at and concepts that need more attention
- Refer to the same and you’ll be able to draw valuable insights yourself!
- We will provide detailed insights on current affairs and regular updates about different types of entries with a set of questionnaires based on the same.
- As you finish each module, you take a test and figure out where you stand.
- The goal is to provide a detailed description of selected topics that are significant with respect to the examination. The article is curated based on extensive study and it is comprehensible.
- it plays a key role in conveying information quickly and effectively to the widest possible audience. Depending on the material, the length and complexity of the opening section can vary widely
- With this, your time will be saved and you can save it and refer to it in the future too. It’s a total win-win situation. You will stay in sync with what is happening around you
- The PSC exam in India is constitutionally mandated to assist the corresponding state governments in matters of recruitment, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Government tasks are something that not only the residents require but also are vital for the entire nation.
- English allows applicants to actually broaden their world, from job opportunities to the ability to relate to people from every country.
- Knowing the language makes it much more interesting every trip.
- Anywhere one ,ay want to go in the world they can find someone who speaks English.
Banking and Insurance
- Banking and Insurance are two sectors which are fast evolving and has accomplished a transformational change.
- Banks are the backbone of all activities since every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character.
- Insurance business is one of the important financial services in modern times.
- Sales play a vital role in the building of loyalty and trust between customer and business.
- Trust and loyalty are the important reasons why a customer would choose to recommend a company to a friend or family member or write a great review of product or service online.
- Railways have enhanced its boundaries in conducting activities like business, sightseeing, pilgrimage along with transportation of goods.
- It is hassle- free for long-distance travel.
- Plays a vital role in national integration. It strengthens the development of the industry and agriculture.
Staff Selection Commission
- The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) is an organization that is functional under the Central Government of India.
- The aim is to select and recruit the best-suited individuals in the system.
- It fulfills workforce requirements for the different departments and ministries for the Government of India.
Andhra Pradesh PSC
- It organizes examinations for the appointment of the services in the state.
- It is consulted on the following decisions related to personnel management:
- Methods of recruitment and selection to the state civil service and civil posts.
- Internet skills enable users to reduce risks of privacy loss while obtaining the benefits from online activities that increasingly depend on the revelation of personal data.
- Consequently, Internet skills are an starting point for public policies regarding users’ self-help in privacy protection.
- The video lectures enable creators to have a flipped classroom or “blended” learning environment.
- The videos are also useful to applicants who are accustomed for the traditional classroom settings.
- Digital videos help remote learning opportunities so that creators can convey and can reach students from all over the world.
- Users can react to content, share challenges, compliments or complaints in the discuss platform
- Its a great way to interact and learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills and ideas.
- Individualization of learning which refers to the personal responses to forum topics are not limited in time or the length.
Prev. Year Papers
- Previous year question papers contain segments from the vital parts of the chapter.
- Thus it assist the aspirant understand the critical regions of the syllabus.
- Once the pupil is able to grasp these parts of the curriculum they can stress on the important parts.
- Hence be able to score good marks in the exam.
- Test Series increases consistency in their study.
- Test Series instills Reading, Learning, Writing skill.
- Time Management for solving the answer paper.
- Test Series are set by Qualified and Experienced Professor.
I hope this article was helpful. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Over the last decade, the concept of education has drastically changed, thanks to the internet. Let’s talk about all the positive contributions it has made. Consistency is the key. Be regular and punctual. Set a study pattern, modify it as per your needs and wants. You know yourself better, so plan accordingly. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enrol yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.