Table of Contents
Attention, Dear People!! Here is a Great News! National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has recently released a notification to invite applications for various posts. At NASA there are not just astronauts. There are a bunch of scientists, engineers, human resource specialists, accountants, writers and many other kinds, all working together to achieve the impossible. NASA Recruitment 2020 includes the posts like Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics), Security Specialist and Senior Safety Culture and Human Factors Psychologist. However, the last date to apply online for these are different. So what are you waiting for?! Check out the complete article and apply today itself. All the Best!
NASA Recruitment 2020
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has invited applications to fill three important vacancies. Also, the recruitment is done to find suitable candidates for the posts of Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics), Security Specialist and Senior Safety Culture and Human Factors Psychologist. Moreover, the last date to apply for the posts are 24.11.2020, 25.11.2020 and 09.12.2020 respectively. Therefore, all the aspiring and interested candidates shall now check the eligibility criteria for these posts. Further, if you meet up with the given eligibility criteria, you are good to go! Apply Online at the earliest!
|Name of the Organization||National Aeronautics & Space Administration|
|Job Location||The United States|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Name of the posts||Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics), Security Specialist, Senior Safety Culture & Human Factors Psychologist|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics)- 24.11.2020
Security Specialist -25.11.2020
Senior Safety Culture & Human Factors Psychologist-09.12.2020
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics)||$ 142,701 to $170,800 per annum|
|Security Specialist||$ 102,663 to 133,465 per annum|
|Senior Safety Culture & Human Factors Psychologist||$ 131,240 to 188,066 per annum|
NASA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualifications for the three vacant posts differ greatly. Let us have a look at the requirements for these posts:
- Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics)
All the candidates applying for this post must hold a bachelor’s or graduate degree in any of these programs: engineering from a college or university which has ABET accredited programs OR Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science, or other field of physical science.
- Security Specialist
The educational qualification of the candidate is not considered for this post. However, the special skills with which he/she performs the duty will be keenly looked on to.
- Senior Safety Culture & Human Factors Psychologist
All the candidates applying for this post must possess a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from an accredited college or university.
Any candidate applying for the post must have the minimum required experience as set by NASA. Let us have a look at it now:
- Supervisory AST Engineering Program Manager(Robotics): All the aspirants applying for the post must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade. Furthermore, he/she have the mentioned qualification.
- Security Specialist: All the aspirants must be enriched with the skills and knowledge required to perform the duties greatly.
- Senior Safety Culture and Human Factors Psychologist: All the aspirants applying for the post must be well versed in his/her subject. Further, he/she must be a subject expert be a recognized subject matter expert with at least 1 year of experience equivalent to the GS-15 level in application, assessment, education, and advising of psychological principles and safety culture in high-risk development and operational organizations.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, visit the official web port of National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA).
- Then, click on the career tab.
- Next, click on the search jobs option.
- Now, read the notification post carefully.
- Then, click on the apply button to fill the application form.
- Lastly, click on the submit button after filling the application form.
All the Very Best to the aspirants! We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!