National Health Mission (NHM) Rajasthan has released the admit card for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). The candidates who have applied to the post through NHM can download their admit card through the official website – http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/. Check out the article for the details of NHM Rajasthan 2020 – Community Health Officer Exam Date Announced.
NHM Rajasthan 2020 – Community Health Officer Exam Date Announced
National Health Mission authority has advised to conduct the written examination on 10th November 2020, the official notification regarding exam date has been released on 03rd November 2020. The recruitment is conducted to fill up 6310 vacancies in NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer (TSP & Non TSP) vacancies on contractual basis. The applications were invited from 02nd September 2020 to 21st September 2020. The date of examination is 10th November 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Community Health Officer 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- The applicants minimum age should be 18 Years
- And the maximum age should be 45 Years.
The candidate should possess GNM, B.Sc (Community Health, Nursing, Ayurveda Practitioner), BAMS from a recognized university.
|Sl. No.||Post name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Community Health Officer (TSP||1041|
|2.||Community Health Officer (Non TSP)||5669|
Steps to Download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare.
- Click on the link Click Here for Main Website.
- A new window will open there you need to click on ‘Link to Download Admission Card for CHO’
- Enter your Application ID and Date of Birth
- Download Admit Card for Written Examination of Rajasthan NHM Contractual Community Health Officer 2020.
Rajasthan CHO examination will be conducted at Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, Bikaner and Ajmer district headquarters.
Exam Pattern and Main Topics
The National Health Mission organizes written examination for the selection of candidates to the CHO post. The written examination will be OMR based or Multiple Choice Questions. The exam will have questions from the following topics:
- General Awareness
- Basics of Human Body
- Basics Concept of Public Health
- Child Health
- Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Maternal Health, Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Skill Based
- General Medicine and Medical Emergencies
- General Pharmacology
- General Surgery, Trauma & Burns, ENT & Ophthamology and
Prepare for the exams on Entri app. Entri app will guide you to score high in your upcoming exams. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates!