Table of Contents
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry is an autonomous public engineering institute. Recently, the institute has recently released a recruitment notification. The notification invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates for the posts of Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant & other Vacancies. Therefore, all the candidates who wish to attain a job at the prestigious NIT shall apply for this recruitment through the prescribed application format on or before 10th of March 2021. In this article, NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021, you will find all that you must know regarding the recruitment.
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry, online applications are invited for the post of 11 Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant & other Vacancies. The other vacancies include Superintendent, Junior/Senior Assistant and Office Assistant posts. Moreover, this tells that the applications should be sent on or before 10th of March 2021 itself in the prescribed format. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates can now check the eligibility criteria for the job through the official web portal www.nitpy.ac.in
Highlights of NIT Puducherry 2021
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry|
|Name of the Post||Executive Engineer
|Type of Job||Government|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Date of issue of Notification||February 2021|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Last date to apply||10.03.2021|
NIT Puducherry Vacancy Details
NIT Puducherry is recruiting candidates to fill 11 vacant positions in total. Check out the list given below for a clear picture:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Executive Engineer||01 post|
|Technical Assistant (CSE, Civil and ECE)||03 posts|
|Junior/Senior Assistant||04 posts|
|Office Assistant||01 post|
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|Executive Engineer||Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600 –
Rs. 39,100) with Grade
Pay of Rs. 5400/-
|Technical Assistant (CSE, Civil and ECE)||Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – Rs.34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
|Superintendent||Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – Rs.34,800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
|Junior/Senior Assistant||Pay Band – 1 (Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (for Junior Assistant) and Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (for Senior Assistant)
|Office Assistant||Pay Band – 1 (Rs. 5,200 – Rs.20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021
All the candidates applying for the posts of Executive Engineer and Technical Assistant jobs must hold a B.E or B.Tech Degree in Civil/Electrical from a recognized university or institute in India.
No candidate who is over the age of 35 is eligible to apply for this recruitment.
How to Apply?
All the aspiring candidates shall apply for the post by sending a signed Hard Copy of the application along with self-attested copies of certificates and necessary enclosure sent in a sealed cover super scribing with the following: “Application for the post of ……… (Name of the post)” addressed to “The Registrar (i/c), NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609” by Registered / Speed post only. All the applications should reach the aforesaid address on or before 15.03.2021, 5.00PM. Moreover, the filled-in applications (neatly typed) in both Word & PDF format should also be sent to the email id (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on or before 10.03.2021, 5.00 p.m. However, incomplete application and the application received after due date will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. It should be kept in mind that NITPY is not responsible for any Postal delay that might occur.
- All the candidates are required to download the prescribed format along with summary sheet from the Institute website.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for General / OBC / PWD / EWS candidates & Rs. 250/- for SC / ST candidates should be paid directly through SB Collect. Any candidate who fails to attach a self-attested copy of the payment proof will be rejected.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one post, separate application forms along with application fee are to be submitted for each post separately and should be sent by separate envelopes for each post failing which the application will be rejected.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents with reference to educational and skill qualifications, experience , along with the application form in the same sequence as filled in the application form, without which the application will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!