Table of Contents
The Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services Government of Odisha announced the Jail Warder Admit Card on 14 December 2022 (Today). This recruitment drive aims to fill 403 jail warder vacancies across the state. By entering the Application Number, and password, each applicant can Download Odisha Prison Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 from https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/. The Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 will live till 22 December 2022, when the exam is scheduled. Follow this page for more updates.
Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 Highlights
|Recruitment Body||Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services|
|Conducted for||Odisha Prison Recruitment Board (OPRB)|
|Post Name||Jail Warder|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Odisha Jail Warder Exam Date||22 December 2022|
|Odisha Prison Admit Card Issue Date||14 December 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 – Releasing Date
The Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 has been uploaded by the officials on 14th December 2022 on the official website. The Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services Government of Odisha will conduct the written examination for jail warder vacancies on 22nd December 2022. Download the Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 without any delay by using the link attached here.
Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 – Exam Date
As per the latest updates, the written exam for Odisha Jail Warder is scheduled to be conducted on 22nd December 2022. Eligible candidates need to enter their user ID or register number, and password to download their Hall Ticket.
Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
Here we provide a quick view regarding the important dates of Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022.
|Admit Card Release||14 December 2022|
|Exam Date||22 December 2022|
|Result Date||Notify later|
|Answer Key||Notify later|
Steps to Download Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022
- Candidates have to Visit the Directorate of Prisons & Correctional Services Official Website i.e. https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/recruitments/.
- Read Odisha Prison Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF carefully
- Click on Odisha Prison Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 Link
- In the new tab, the OPRB Admit Card Download Page will Open.
- Enter your Name, Application Number, DOB to Log In
- Download OPRB Admit Card 2022
- Take a Hard Copy of the Odisha Prison Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 for further procedure
Details Mentioned on OPRB Admit Card 2022
The OPRB Admit Card 2022 will contain the following details
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name and Code
- Exam Centre
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Parents Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents Carry to OPRB Exam 2022
Candidates going to appear in OPRB Exam 2022 on 22 December 2022 must carry below mentioned documents to the exam hall.
- Admit Card
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id etc)
OPRB Exam 2022 – Prohibited Materials
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, DocuPen, Slide
Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of paper, mobile phones, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/device, etc.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. are strictly prohibited in the Examination Room/Hall
Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 – Download Link
The candidates have to download their OPRB Admit Card from the official website. Get the OPRB Admit Card 2022 without any delay by using the link attached here.
OPRB Admit Card 2022 – Guidelines
- Applicant must carry the hard copy of the OPRB Admit Card to get entry to exam hall
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the OPRB Admit Card must match with your identity proof.