In 2019, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications from engineering graduates towards the Assistant Executive Engineer posts. The Assistant Executive Electrical Engineer under the department of Energy is a Group A service under Odisha Engineering Services carrying the pay scale of Level 12. OPSC has recently the decision to conduct the written test for the post. All eligible candidates can download their OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Electrical Admit Card 2021 from the below-given link.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2021
The Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment for the Assistant Executive Electrical Engineer for the Department of Energy was out in 2019 for 31 vacant posts across various categories. The selection of candidates for this recruitment shall be made based on an objective type is written test and the Viva Voice test. There shall be 90% weightage on the written test and the remaining 10% on the viva voice test. The written test shall of two papers and each will carry 180 marks with 180 questions for a duration of 03 hours for each paper. For each wrong answers, there shall be a deduction of .25 marks from the scored marks.
Candidates can now download their hall tickets from the below-given link using their Date of Birth and Registration Number combination. If you are facing a problem during the download of the hall ticket, Send an Email mentioning Your Registration ID, Roll No., Name, Date of Birth and Contact Number to email@example.com.
Click here to download the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2021
OPSC has decided to conduct the written test across 16 centres on February 28, 2021. For 31, vacant posts the Odisha Public Service Commission has shortlisted 4743 candidates for the written test.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.