Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. is one of the largest state-owned power utilities in the country, has released the notification for OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Eligible ITI Passed outs can apply for undergoing One-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961. Check on all the notification details and apply online through the link provided in the article.
OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Notification Date: 11th February 2021
- Last Date for Registration: 27th February 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted candidates for Interview: 8th March 2021
- Verification of certificates and Interview of Shortlisted candidates: 15th-17th March 2021
- Date of Publication of Final List: 23rd March 2021
A person shall not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade unless he is not less than fourteen years of age.
A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate as mentioned above.
- GAIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee 2021
- TATA Steel Recruitment 2021: Apply for Apprentice and other Vacancies
- HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy and Stipend
|Name of the Trade/ Discipline||Number of Vacancies||Monthly Stipend Amount|
- Candidates claiming reservation under SC / ST/ SEBC shall provide a certificate as per Government standard format, failing which their claim for reservation will be considered as General category.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of 01 (One) year as per clause 6 of Apprentices Act 1961 and clause 7 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Selected apprenticeship trainees shall be engaged at different field units of OPTCL. Candidates shall apply for one Trade and may be offered the apprenticeship in any of the locations, subject to the availability of choice.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices Act 1961, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment Application Procedure
A candidate can enroll himself/herself with designated trades for engagement as an apprentice in an organization. The steps are:
- Candidate Registration
- Activation of Account of candidate
- Login and Profile Completion
- Understanding Candidate Dashboard
- Apply to opportunities
Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) @www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number.
Update profile by uploading SSC, ID, Qualification, Category, PwD documents and Aadhar Number, etc.
In the same portal candidates have to apply for an apprenticeship opportunity in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited – Odisha.