We are sharing here OSSC Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern related all the details on this page!!! If you want to know the changes done in the selection process of OSSC Recruitment after written examination, then check out the complete details mentioned in this article.Candidates can get here the subject wise topic details of every post, so go through the below-mentioned links. Aspirants can download the Syllabus Pdf at the end of the page; also you can get the Previous Papers in the mentioned below links. This blog is about OSSC Assistant Fodder Development Officer Syllabus 2021.
OSSC AFDO Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Fodder Development Officer & Senior Laboratory Assistant|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
OSSC Selection Process 2021:
The department will select the candidates into three successive stages. Stage 1 will be the Written Exam. Stage 2 will be a Personal Interview OR Certificate Verification. Final selection will be conducted on the basis of the Merit List. Applicants must qualify in each stage to get selected for OSSC AFDO Vacancy 2021. Further details are available in the syllabus.
Candidates numbering about three (03) times of the vacancy in order of merit category wise shall be shortlisted for document verification for both the posts basing on the marks secured in Main Written Exam. In document verification the candidates have to produce original certificates in support of Age, Educational qualification, Caste, Special category claiming age relaxation and have to fulfill eligibility criteria in all respect for the post. The names of the candidates will be deleted from the merit list who will remain absent in the certificate verification on the date notified, their candidature will not be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
OSSC Assistant Syllabus 2021:
|Stages of Examination||Type of Examination||Nos. of papers||Name of Subjects||Marks allotted||Duration||Remarks|
|Stage-1||Main Written Examination||One Paper||Composite Paper||100 marks||1 hours 30 Minutes||Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers. The examination will be conducted in Computer Based Recruitment mode (CBRE mode).
There will be negative marking @ 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
|Stage-I1||Certificate Verification||Candidates about 03 times of the vacancies in order of merit category wise will be shortlisted for Document Verification. The candidate who will not attend the certificate verification his/her name will not be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. The candidates found suitable in certificate verification for different posts shall be selected in order of merit category wise as per vacancies advertised.|
Main Written Exam:
|Paper||Subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Time|
|One Paper (Composite Paper)
(Common for both the posts)
|Odia Language||10||10|| 1 hour
(Questions in this part will be separate for respective posts)
|For Assistant Fodder Development Officer as per Annexure-IV & for Senior Laboratory Assistant as per Annexure-V.(Detail syllabus prescribed
for each post mentioned in the Annexure)
Note: There will be negative marking (0.25 marks) for each wrong answer.
OSSC Assistant Fodder Development Officer Syllabus 2021:
- Current Events.
- General Science.
- Political science.
- Eminent/ Important person and places in the news.
- Earth Geography and Solar System.
- Latest Inventions.
- History and Culture of Indian and Gujarat State.
- Indian Economy.
- Geographical landmarks.
- Indian National Movement.
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement.
Syllabus for OSSC Assistant Syllabus 2021:
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Industrial Biology, Genetics, Immunity & Vaccinology
- Economic Biology & Public Health
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Industrial Chemicals. Energy & Environment
- Chemical Technology
- Pharmaceutical And Pesticide Chemistry
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work Partnership
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
- Time and Distance Mensuration
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Odd Man Out
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Quadratic Equations.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.