Table of Contents
PFRDA Assistant Manager recruitment for filling various vacancies under Grade A Officer was released on September 15, 2022. The PFRDA Grade A 2022 has posts in various streams like General, Legal, Finance and Accounts, IT, Official Language (Rajbhasha) and Research (Economics and Statistics) and vacancies are expected for all the streams. The online process for filling up PFRDA Assistant Manager officer posts will begin soon now that the PFRDA Grade A 2022 notification is out.
The PFRDA Grade A online application 2022 will begin on September 15, 2022 and will close on October 7, 2022. Until then, let us go over the other details of the PFRDA Grade A 2022 notification to familiarize ourselves with what has been announced through this year’s notification.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Handwritten declaration 2022
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/ Authority), is a statutory regulatory body in the financial sector established under PFRDA Act (23 of 2013) passed by the Parliament of India with the mandate to promote, develop and regulate the Pension Sector in India.
PFRDA Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF has been released by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority on its official website @https://www.pfrda.org.in on 9th September 2022. PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant
Manager) for the General, Finance and Accounts, Information Technology, Research (Economics), Legal and Official Language (Rajbhasha) Streams. PFRDA reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill up or not to fill up the posts or terminate this process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
The text for the hand written declaration
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
Rules for Signature, Thumb Impression and Handwriting Declaration
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with BLACK or BLUE ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand-written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time
of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
- Size of handwriting declaration should be 20kb – 50 kb.
- Signature / Handwriting declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Guidelines for Upload of Photograph
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white background. Look
straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the
shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not
cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not
more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
Rules For Scanning Documents
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color File Size as specified above Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or
image01.jpegImage dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not
exceeding 50kb (for photograph), 100 kb (for handwriting declaration), 20kb (signature) and 50kb (for left thumb impression) by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50kb (for photograph), 100 kb (for handwriting declaration), 20kb (signature) and 50kb (for left thumb impression) by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload
his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting declaration.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his
photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb
impression /hand writing declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting declaration as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the handwriting
declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / handwriting declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. Incase the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the handwriting declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(3) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
General Guidelines for PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A 2022
- Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post should submit an ON-LINE
application with requisite fee (wherever applicable). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Candidates seeking reservation/ relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS/Ex-servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation as per eligibility prescribed. At the time of the interview, they should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated for such benefits and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public Sector Banks/ Undertakings will have to produce a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer, at the time of Interview.
- Before appointment in PFRDA, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced at the time of joining.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier return railway fare for journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- PFRDA does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their
applications within the last date.
Hope this article on PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Handwritten declaration 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for.
Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence. Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.