Table of Contents
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority published an official announcement for the PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 on September 9, 2022, at its official website, www.pfrda.org. A total of 22 Assistant Manager positions are to be filled during this recruitment campaign. Starting on September 15, 2022, candidates may submit their applications online until October 7, 2022. To avoid any technical challenges, candidates are recommended to submit their applications as soon as possible before the deadline. The article contains all of the notification’s information, including the online application URL, crucial dates, eligibility requirements, and application fees.
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Overview
According to the PERDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF posted on the official website, any interested, qualified applicants who are eager to apply for the Assistant Manager vacancies may do so online until October 7, 2022. The following table lists the recruitment specifics.
|Name of the Organization||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Posts|
|Number of Vacancy||22|
|Application Starting Date||15th September 2022|
|Application Last date||07th October 2022|
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Notification PDF
PFRDA Grade A Recruiting 2022 Notification and Registration Dates have been released on its official website, announcing 22 openings for various posts with all the recruitment information, including the opening dates for applying online, the qualifications required, and the application fee. The PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 Notification is available to candidates via the direct link provided below for your reference.
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The essential dates listed in the PFRDA recruitment 2022 notification are shown below. Here, candidates can view all of the important dates for PFRDA’s 2022 hiring process.
|Notification||09th September 2022|
|Application Start Date||15th September 2022|
|Application Last date||07th October 2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Later|
|Result Issue Date||Notified Later|
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
There are 22 openings for Assistant Manager positions listed in the PFRDA recruitment notification for 2022. The remaining openings are distributed in accordance with the post and reservation guidelines. This table lists the PFRDA vacancy information by post.
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Finance & Accounts||02|
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||01|
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Salary
The pay scale of Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)- 85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
At the current minimum scale, the gross annual salary includes PFRDA’s contribution to the National Pension System (NPS), as well as Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Special Grade Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, Learning Allowance, and Housing Allowance, among other benefits. 140,000 rupees monthly.
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be familiar with the requirements for each position in the PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022. The qualifying requirements, including the required education and age limit for each position, are listed in full below.
As of July 31, 2022, a candidate’s age cannot be greater than 30. According to government regulations, the upper she limit is also relaxed.
|Post Name||Maximum Age|
|Assistant Manager||30 years|
|Finance and Accounts||
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment – Apply Online
The PFRDA Grade A online application URL is recruitment 2022, and it will be live on September 15th, 2022. Candidates that meet the requirements can submit an application for this position. The candidates must first register before they may use their login information to complete their online application form. Below is a direct link to the online application for PFRDA’s Grade A hiring process in 2022. Through this URL, candidates can apply online. In order to apply online for the same, click the link below.
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment Apply Online Link (Inactive)
Steps to apply for PFRDA Grade A Recruitment
To submit an online application for the PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Go to www.pfrda.org.in, the PFRDA’s official website.
Step 2: Select the “Careers” tab from the website’s home page.
Step 3; Select the “PFRDA Recruitment 2022 Registration link” that is displayed on the page.
Step 4: Sign up and log in with your registration information
Step 5: Carefully fill out the application form and upload all necessary papers.
Step 6: Completely submit your application by paying the application cost online.
Step 7: Download the application form, and print it off so you have it for future use.
The only accepted methods of payment for the application fee are online net banking, credit cards, and debit cards. The following table lists the application fee per type.
|Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC||Rs. 1000|
PFRDA Grade A Exam Pattern 2022
Phase I Examination:
The section below contains a full examination schedule for the PFRDA Grade A Phase I Exam 2022.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in total.
- Every incorrectly answered question will receive a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Paper||Name of Section||Maximum Marks||No. of Question||Duration|
|English Language||25||20||60 minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||25||20|
|General Awareness (including some
questions related to Financial Sector)
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice
questions on subjects Commerce,
Accountancy, Management, Finance,
Costing, Companies Act, Economics and
|Information Technology, Finance and
Accounts, Research (Economics),
Legal and Official Language
(Rajbhasha) Streams: Multiple choice
questions on Specialised subject related
Phase II Examination:
The section below contains a full examination schedule for the PFRDA Grade A Phase II Exam 2022.
- There will be 200 multiple-choice questions in total.
- Every incorrectly answered question will receive a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Question||Duration|
|Paper 1||All Streams: English (Descriptive Test) to
test the drafting skills
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions
on subjects Commerce, Accountancy,
Management, Finance, Costing, Companies
Act, Economics and Pension Sector
|Total||200||53||1 hour 40 minutes|
Phase III Interview:
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Candidates who are not selected for the Phase II online examination and the Phase III interview will not receive a refund of their application and notification fee. The candidate has the option of an interview in Hindi or English.
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
Syllabus for Paper 2 for General Stream(Common Syllabus for both phases
Commerce & Accountancy
a) Accounting as a financial information system;
b) Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments.
c) Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis;
d) Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right Shares.
e) Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of Securities.
f) Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts.
a) Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
b) The Role of a Manager in an Organization. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader;
c) Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
d) Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD;
e) Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
f) Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
1) Financial System
a) Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in Financial Sector.
2) Financial Markets
a) Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
3) General Topics
a) Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
b) Recent Developments in the Financial Sector
c) Financial Inclusion- use of technology
d) Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
e) Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
f) Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
a)Overview of Cost and Management Accounting – Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting,Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting.
b)Methods of Costing – Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing Process/Operation Costing, Costing of Service Sectors.
c)Basics of Cost Control and Analysis – (i) Standard Costing, (ii) Marginal Costing, (iii) Budget and Budgetary Control.
Lean System and Innovation:-
a) Introduction to Lean System
b) Just-in-Time (JIT)
c) Kaizen Costing
d) 5 Ss
e) Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
f) Cellular Manufacturing/ One-Piece Flow Production Systems
g) Six Sigma (SS)
h) Introduction to Process Innovation and Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
The Companies Act, 2013 – Specific reference to Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter VIII, Chapter X, Chapter XI, Chapter XII and Chapter XXVII.
a) Demand and Supply, Market Structures, National Income: Concepts and Measurement, Classical & Keynesian Approach Determination of output and employment, Consumption Function, Investment Function, Multiplier and Accelerator, Demand and Supply for Money, IS –LM, Inflation and Phillips Curve, Business Cycles
b) Balance of Payments, Foreign Exchange Markets, Inflation, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Nonbanking Financial Institutions.
a) Status of pension sector in India
b) Types of retirement schemes in India and their features
c) National Pension System
d) Atal Pension Yojana
e) Annuity Plans
f) Basics of investment
Syllabus for Paper 2 for Information Technology Stream (Common for both Phases)
- Database Concepts: ER‐model. Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus, Integrity constraints, normal forms. File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control
- SQL Queries Select, view, truncate, delete, update, alter, Inner join, different types of outer joins, use of aggregate functions, Union, intersection, except, in and exist clauses, nested queries
- Programming Concepts (Java /C C++) Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope of variables, Binding of variables & functions, Parameter passing, Functional and Logic Programming, OOPS Concepts, Inheritance, Class and object, Constructors, Functions, Exception Handling
- Data Analytics Languages (Python / R) Regex, Slicing, Data reshaping, Dataframes, Dictionaries and Sets, File Management, Classes and Functions, Data Mining, Lists, Importing and exporting data, charts and graphs
- Algorithms for problem solving Tree and graph traversals, connected components,Spanning trees, Shortest paths; hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divideand-conquer)
- Networking Concepts ISO/OSI stack, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Tokenring), TCP/UDP, IP, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers, Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP), Firewalls
- Information & Cyber Security Concepts Cyber Attacks, Software Development Security, Network security, Authentication, CIA – Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, Network Audit, Systems Audit
- Data warehousing Data Extraction, Data Cleaning, Data Transformation,Data Loading, Metadata, Data Cube, Data Mart, Data Models,
- Shell Programming Shell Scripting Basics, Shell Variables, Shell Script Arguments, If Statement, Loop, Return, Basic UNIX commands
Syllabus for Paper 2 for Research (Economics) Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- Economics: Demand and Supply, Market Structures, National Income, Determination of output and employment, Investment Function, Multiplier and Accelerator, Demand and Supply for Money, IS – LM, Inflation and Phillips Curve, Business Cycles, Inflation, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Banking Functions, Public Goods, Tax & Non-Tax Revenue, Direct & Indirect Taxes, Fiscal Balance, Public Debt, Public Budget and Foreign Trade and Balance of Payments.
- Statistics and Econometrics: Measures of Central tendency & dispersions, Correlation, Sampling methods, Sampling Distribution, Statistical Inferences, Hypothesis testing, Regression Analysis, Panel Data Analysis, Time Series Properties and Analysis.
- Financial Institutions and Markets: Asymmetric Information, Market Model, Market Efficiency, Money, Credit and Capital Markets, Primary Market, Secondary Market, Commodity Markets, Mutual Funds, Stock Exchanges, Credit Rating Agencies, Pension And Insurance Markets, Foreign Exchange Markets, Role of International Financial Institutions, IS, IMF & World Bank
Syllabus for Paper 2 for Legal Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- PFRDA Act, 2013,
- IRDAI Act, 1999,
- SEBI Act, 1992
- Constitution of India –Preamble, Part I, Part III, Part IV, Part IVA, Part V, Part VI, Part VIII, Part IXA, Part IXB, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XIVA, Part XX,
- Law of Contracts –Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Chapters I to VI and VIII to X), Indian Partnership Act, 1932, Specific Relief Act, 1963,
- Criminal Law –Indian Penal Code, 1860 (Chapters I, II, III, IV, V, VA, VI, IX, XVII, XXI, XXII, XXIII); Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973,
- Law of Evidence –Indian Evidence Act, 1872,
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 –Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VII, Schedule-I,
- Administrative Law and Principles of Natural Justice,
- Jurisprudence and Interpretation of Statutes,
- Important Latin terms and maxims,
- Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Act, 2019,
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 –Part I, Part III, Part IV,
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882 –Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter V,
- Law of Trusts –Parties to a Trust Deed and Duties of Trustees,
- Corporate Law –Companies Act, 2013 (Chapter I, Chapter II, Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter V, Chapter VII, Chapter VIII, Chapter IX, Chapter X, Chapter XI, Chapter XII, Chapter XIII, ChapterXV, Chapter XVI, Chapter XXVII, Chapter XXVIII, Chapter XXIX); Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008; Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Part I, Part II)
- Taxation –General principles
Syllabus for Paper 2 for Finance and Accounts Stream (Common for both Phases)
- The Basic Financial Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Income Statement
- Analysis of Financial Statement Ratio
- Break Even Analysis
- IND AS
- Standard on Auditing
- Cost accounting concepts (basics)
- Marginal costing
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Cost sheet
- Management accounting
- Cost of capital
- Capital structure
- Capital budgeting
- Sources of finance
- Corporate accounting
- Business law
- Negotiable instruments
- Contract act
- Partnership act
- Company law (Go through all these laws with amendments)
- Income Tax Act
- Knowledge of IT and Digital Transaction
- Compliance of KYC Norms
- Financial System: Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in Financial Sector.
- Financial Markets: Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
- General Topics
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
- Economics: Capital market, Money market, Micro and macro economics concepts and Updates related to money market and RBI policies
Paper 1 of Phase- II:- English Writing Skills
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic including precis writing/ essay writing/ comprehension
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
In order to make the final shortlist, candidates must perform effectively during each stage of the hiring process. The three stages of the PFRDA Recruitment 2022 selection process are described below.
- Phase I (Written Exam)
- Phase II (Written Test)
PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
What are the crucial dates for submitting an online application for PFRDA Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The PFRDA Recruitment 2022 online application period opens on September 15 and closes on October 7, 2022.
How many positions have been made available through the PFRDA Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Ans; There are a total of 22 positions for Assistant Manager under the PFRDA recruiting announcement.
What is the amount of the application fee for PFRDA Grade A Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The PFRDA Recruitment 2022 application cost is Rs. 1000. The application fees can be paid online by candidates.
How do I submit my online PFRDA Recruitment 2022 application?
Ans: Through the exact URL provided above, you can submit an application for PFRDA Recruitment 2022.
What are the phases of the selection process for PFRDA’s hiring in 2022?
Ans: Phase I, Phase II, and Personal Interview are the three phases of the PFRDA selection process.
The Entri App provides all pertinent data about the topic. For all of the Kerala PSC exams, Entri App provides the most beneficial practice exams. To get ready for the complete procedure, download the Entri App. To make sure you are well prepared for the Kerala PSC and other government exams, we offer you the greatest tools and resources. Along with in-depth reasoning and solutions, we provide PDF files of the prior test problems. Downloading the Entri App is all that is required to get ready.