Table of Contents
PGCIL or Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is going to employ suitable Engineering Graduates to fill up AET or Assistant Engineer Trainee posts in PGCIL and Central Transmission Utility of India Limited or CTUCIL. In the PGCIL recruitment notification, there are 105 vacancies that will be filled by taking into consideration the candidate’s score in GATE – 2021. The online registration process by PGCIL for the AET post begins on 27.01.2022. Last date to submit the online application for this PGCIL Recruitment 2022 with required fee is 20.02.2022. All eligible Indian nationals can apply by following the steps of online application process.
The Organization is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic applicants to join in PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee jobs. Aspirants who are willing to work under Central Government may apply for this job. In this article all important details regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2022 are discussed.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization||PGCIL and CTUCIL|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Selection Process||1. Gate 2021
2. Behavioral Assessment
3. Group Discussion
4. Personal Interview
|Salary Scale||Rs. 20000 – 40000 plus IDA, HR and Perks|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Have a look at the table given below for important dates related to PGCIL recruitment.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Apply Online Date||27 Jan 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||20 Feb 2022|
|Call letter for Behavioral Assessment||Will be Announced Shortly|
|Assessment Date||Will be Announced Later|
|Call letter for GD and PI||Will be Announced Later|
|Group Discussion and Interview||Will be Announced Later|
|Provisional Allotment||Will be Announced Later|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2022 Details
|Branch||No. of Vacancies|
|AET Computer Science||37|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Salary
- 40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) in the one-year training period
- 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after successful completion of training
Compensation package includes Basic Pay,Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Reimbursement of monthly mobile facility,laptop facility,conveyance expenditure, PF, Gratuity, Pension and Leave encashment, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, , etc.
The organisation also provides excellent facilities like Short- and Long-term Loans , Medical facilities for self and dependents,Advances in subsidized rates including House Building Advance etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the company from time to time.
The selected individuals will be required to sign a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least 3 years. The bond amount is INR 5,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS individuals and INR 2,50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD individuals, plus applicable taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL AET Posts
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from any recognized University or Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Power Systems Engineering
- Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electronics & Electrical Communication
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Applicants should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021
PGCIL AET Age Limit:
28 years as on December 31, 2021.
Selection Process for PGCIL AET Posts
Power Grid ATE recruitment process will be founded on 4 stages
- GATE Score
- Behavioral Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Recruitment board will consider the qualifying marks announced by the GATE 2021 organizing body. Aspirants should have passed their educational qualification and must have attempted the GATE exam in any of the engineering field mentioned above.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- Go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the applicants fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Before the beginning to fill up the application form through Online mode, Please keep the correct email ID, mobile number for communication purpose, documents like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, etc ready.
- On the main page select PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Apply Online or the Link given below.
- Enter all the requested details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of requested certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If asked).
- Pay the Application Fee applicable as per your Category.
- At last hit the submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly take down the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Apply Online: Click Here
Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation of various competitive exams. For the complete preparation, download the Entri app and start preparing.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.