Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having registration in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam, for filling up of Driver posts under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development. The notification for the PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment 2021 was released on 10th February for Driver posts in the Zilla Parishads of Biswanath, Charaideo, Hojai. Majuli, and South Salmara. Candidates can apply through the official website rural.assam.gov.in from 14th February 2021 to 5th March 2021.
Visit the Entri app page for all the latest updates regarding various APSC Exam Notifications 2021.
PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam|
|Notification Release Date||10th February 2021|
|Online Application start date||14th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||5th March 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|CBT Exam Date||Will be notified later|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Candidates should have passed HSLC, Vail Driving License, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Total vacancy of 10.
Category wise vacancy
Pay Band 2. Driver Pay Scale Rs.14000-60500/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5200/- + other allowances.
- Written Test
Candidates whose applications are in order, have to attend a written test on the Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals. The written Exam will be out of 100 marks.
The qualified candidates can attend the Driving Skill Test along with the Original documents for the DV.
Driving Skill Test
The Skill Test will be conducted for 100 marks. And, it will be conducted at various District Headquarters.
Download the PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment 2021 Notification:
PNRD Assam Driver Recruitment 2021: Apply online
- Log on to the Official site of PNRD Assam @rural.assam.gov.in.
- Check for the ‘Recruitment and Career’ tab.
- Then find the ‘Recruitment of Driver’.
- Register yourself and a new User ID and Password will be sent to the e-mail.
- Now, login and fill be an application form.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph, photocopy of the Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination, Scanned Signature, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen), and copy of BPL Certificate in case of candidates of BPL families.
- Application Fee: Nil
Subscribe to Entri and get all the latest Government job updates.
Discussion about this post