Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC is inviting applications from engineering graduates towards the Sub-Divisional Engineer recruitment 2021. Across two departments, namely: Department of Water Resources, Punjab, and Department fo PWD (B&R) PPSC is hiring 56 Civil engineers for their service. Interested Civil graduates can now apply towards these PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer positions through the below-given link till April 09, 2021.
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 56 posts of Sub Divisional Engineers (Civil) in the Department of Water Resources, and PWD (B&R) Punjab. Interested candidates can now apply for these positions through the below-given link. Selected candidates will be appointed in Punjab state services with the initial pay of Rs. 47600/-.
|PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Advertisement Date||March 20, 2021|
|Application Period||March 20, 2021, to April 09, 2021|
|Last date for depositing the Application Fee||April 15, 2021|
- The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts tentatively in May 2021
Sub-Divisional Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation/ degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution and should have studied Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of January 01, 2021. The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, and Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government and its Board/ Corporation/ Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees and relaxed to 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
PPSC Recruitmnet 2021: Vacancy
Department of Water Resources
Department fo PWD (B&R) Punjab
- The Punjab Civil Services (Reservation for women) Rules 2020 by the Department of Social Security provides for 33% reservation for women candidates.
The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively in May 2021 fro 300 marks. Candidates not more than two times the number of posts (in their order of merit of written exam) who have scored a minimum of 45% marks in written exams (40% for candidates of Scheduled Castes of Punjab and Backward Classes Punjab) shall be short-listed for appearing in the interview. Based on the candidate’s performance in both test and interview, PPSC will publish the final merit list.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2021: Online Application
Interested and eligible civil graduates can now apply for these positions through the below-given link.
The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the application form to the PPSC office. However, candidates applying under the Sports Category will send a hard copy of the ‘Online Application Form’ along with the Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish their eligibility under the sports category by April 16, 2021.
- Application Fee for candidates from various categories are:
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all
States and Backward Classes of Punjab
|A person with Disability, (Physical
Handicapped) Punjab State only
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories (including EWS
Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen,
- The application fee must be submitted through any Branch of the State Bank of India only.
Click here to download the PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment Notification Free PDF:
- Department fo PWD (B&R) Punjab:
- Department of Water Resources:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.