Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has released the Patwari Exam Date on the official website. The exam will be conducted on 02nd May 2021. Candidates who have applied for the post can start you exam preparation with Entri app. Read on the article PSSSB Patwari Exam Date 2021 – Check out PSSSB Patwari, Zilladar Written Exam Date for more details.
PSSSB Patwari Exam Date 2021
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has released notification for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 for 1152 posts such as Patwari, Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) and Zilladars. As the part of selection process, the applicants should attend the Written examination on 02nd May 2021. Applicants can download the official notice regarding exam date from the official website or from the direct link given below.
A total of 1152 posts were announced in this recruitment.
|Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari)||26|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
- There will be negative marking. Each question carries 1 mark. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- The Total Marks of the exam will be 120.
General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab)
- Current Affairs, History & Geography of India, its Physical Features, Climate, Demography, Its Economic and Social Development, Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning.
- Knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature etc. Important Events, Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab.
- Constitutional & Administrative law, its Features, Central and State Executive, Judicial System, Centre-State Relation Citizenship, Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens.
- Problems on Logical thinking, Alphanumeric Series, Coding & Decoding problems, Letter & Number Series, Blood relation puzzles, Odd Man Out problems, Analogy problems, Common Sense Test, problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words, Date and Calendar problems, Sense of Direction problems, Ranking and Sitting arrangements.
- Mensuration of Rectangles, Square, Triangles, Trapezium, Rhombus, Pentagons, Circle etc. Units of measurement land and their conversion.
- Percentage, Profit and Loss, Interest, Divisibility Test, Simplification Problems, Problems on Ratio & Proportions, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Calendar, Clocks, Trains, Problems on Age.
Languages (English and Punjabi)
Basic Grammar, Subject and Verb, Adjectives and Adverbs, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Fill in the Blanks, Problem concerning words, Comparison of Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Correction in Sentences, Gender, Singular and Plural, Idioms and their meanings, Reading comprehension, Spell Checks etc.
Basics of Computers, Working of Mobile Phones and personal digital Gadgets, Introduction to wireless technology in day-to-day communication, Fundamentals of Computers and Networks, Internet and Cyber Laws, Malware, Concepts related to GPS, Geo-fencing, Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers & tracing, Use of
Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Database Management.
Rabi and Kharif crops their sowing period and varieties etc., Soils of Punjab, Agroforestry, Irrigation System, Agro- Based industry, Food Processing, Harmful/ Friendly insects and animals to agriculture, Contribution of agriculture in economic development and Institutions related to Agricultural Development.
Punjab History and Culture
Sufis, Saints and Gurus, Lodhis and Mughals, Sikh Rulers, The British Period, National Movement in Punjab, Punjab in Independent India, Major personalities in history of Punjab, Punjabi literature, folklore, performing arts and crafts.
Learn with Entri app and ace your exam preparations. Entri team wishes good luck to all aspirants!