Table of Contents
Punjab ETT Recruitment Notification Out: Apply for 5994 vacancies issued in Punjab ETT Recruitment. The Education Recruitment Board, Punjab has published the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 on its official website. On October 14, 2022, applicants may begin completing and submitting their Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 application forms. The deadline to apply for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 is November 10, 2022. Candidates can get detailed information about the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 in the following article.
Punjab ETT Recruitment Notification Overview
An announcement for 5994 Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) positions was released by the Punjab Education Recruitment Board. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for teachers. Check your eligibility and other information.
|Name of the recruitment||Punjab Elementary Teachers Training Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||5994|
|Exam organising body||Education Recruitment Board, Punjab|
|Name of the post||Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Location of the Job||Punjab|
|Exam Date||Yet to be notified|
|Monthly salary||INR 29200/-|
Punjab ETT Recruitment Important Dates
Important dates and events of Punjab ETT Recruitment are given below.
|Notification Release||13th October 2022|
|Application process Commence||14th October 2022|
|Application Process Ends||10th November 2022 (5 pm)|
|The application Correction Window opens||Yet to be notified|
|Admit Card release||Yet to be notified|
|Exam Date||Yet to be notified|
|Answer Key Release||Yet to be notified|
|Result announcement||Yet to be notified|
Punjab ETT Recruitment Vacancy
The Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy list is provided in tabular style below for applicants’ reference. Please go through it to understand more about Punjab ETT Recruitment Vacancy details.
|No.||Fresh Requisition||Backlog||Total Requisition|
|Category||Posts||Women Reserved in Fresh||Grand Total||Requisition 2994 (round off) backlog|
|10||SC (M&B) Sports||15||–||15||–||120||135|
|11||SC (R&O) Sports||15||–||15||–||120||135|
Punjab ETT Recruitment Salary Scale
Applicants who make the final merit list will be eligible for elementary teacher positions in Punjab and will get a competitive remuneration package for their service with SCERT Punjab. The elementary teachers’ annual salary will be around INR 540000/-. We can now look at the ETT Primary Teachers’ salary structure. The following is the proposed salary structure.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10300- 34800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4,200/-|
Punjab ETT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria must be read by the applicants. They can use this to make sure they qualify for the Punjab Elementary Teachers Training Recruitment in 2022. Candidates will be rejected if they are unable to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Candidates must have earned at least 50% on their graduation exam.
- Candidates must complete either the 2-year Elementary Education Diploma or the Elementary Teacher Training course.
- PSTET-I must be passed by candidates.
Punjab ETT Recruitment Application Form
Punjab ETT Recruitment Application Form can be filled out by visiting the official website using the steps or the link provided below.
Steps to Apply Online Punjab ETT Recruitment
Read the paragraph given below to have a clear understanding of the application process of Punjab ETT Recruitment.
- Candidates must go to the Education Recruitment Board of Punjab’s official website.
- They must select “New Candidate Register.”
- The Punjab ETT Recruitment Online Application 2022 will show up on the following page.
- All mandatory fields, including Name of the Applicant, Subjects Appearing for, Date of Birth, Nationality, Father’s and Mother’s Names, Mobile Number, Email ID, and others, must be filled out by applicants.
- The next step is for the applicants to upload their signatures and photos.
- They must also upload the necessary documents in the space allotted for them.
- They will then be taken to the payment gateway, where they must use Internet Banking, a credit card, or a debit card to pay the application fees.
- Finally, a confirmation page will show up, and applicants must verify the Punjab Elementary Teachers Training Recruitment Online Application Form 2022 on this page.
- Candidates must press the submit button once they are confident in the accuracy of the data they have submitted in the Punjab ETT Recruitment Online Application Form 2022.
Applicants will get comprehensive details on the application fee structure for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
|1||General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|3||Ex-Serviceman (General)||Rs. 1000/-|
|4||Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||Rs. 500/-|
Apply Online Link
This is the application link for the 2022 Punjab ETT Recruitment. To view the application for the Punjab Elementary Teachers Training Recruitment, aspirants must click on the link provided below.
Punjab ETT Recruitment Exam Pattern
We may now take a glance at the Punjab ETT exam pattern. The exam pattern will provide applicants with a better picture of what to expect throughout the examination. The exam pattern is as follows.
|No.||Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
All the important details of Punjab ETT Recruitment are discussed above. Join the coaching classes and start the exam preparations as soon as possible.
Punjab ETT Recruitment FAQs
- What is the deadline for applying for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022?
The Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 application deadline is November 10, 2022.
- What is the date of the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 exam?
The date of the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 Exam will be released later.
- When does registration for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 begin?
The registration period for the Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 will open on October 14, 2022.