Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts APPSC Group 4 Exam to recruit candidates to the post of Junior Accountant and Junior Assistants in different departments of AP. APPSC is expected to release the APPSC 4 Notification anytime soon. If you are an aspirant looking forward to work in the government sector of Andhra Pradesh then this article will help you understand the qualifying criteria, the APPSC Group 4 Cut-Off 2020.
APPSC Group 4 Cut-Off 2020: Why it plays an important role
The cutoff marks for the APPSC Group 4 Exam will be released by the APPSC soon after the exam results are published. You can check the APPSC Group 4 Cut-Off marks on the official site after the results of the examination. To have an idea about the expected cutoff marks, it is necessary to look into the previous year cutoff marks of the prelims as well as the Mains examination.
Here is why it is so important.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Main examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules.
- Candidates are recruited for APPSC Group 4 on the basis of three stages of cut off – prelims, mains and final cut off.
- APPSC Group 4 cutoff 2020 will be released separately for both prelims and mains.
- The cutoff is the minimum marks that should be secured by candidates to qualify the exam stage for the next stage of recruitment.
- The cut off is prepared to shortlist candidates for subsequent stages of the exam.
- Candidates securing equal to or more than the cut off in prelims exam will be selected to appear for mains.
- After the conduct of mains, APPSC will prepare the final cutoff.
- On the basis of marks secured in APPSC Group 4 cutoff 2019 mains, candidates will be recruited for posts selected by them during registration.
APPSC Group 4 2020: Highlights
|Name of The Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service
Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
Junior Assistants from CCLA
Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.
Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.
|Number Of Vacancies||Over 1500 vacancies|
|Pay structure||Rs.8, 440/- to Rs.24, 950 per month.|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
APPSC Group 4 2020: Cutoff 2020 Dates
The tentative dates related to APPSC Group 4 cutoff are provided below.
|APPSC Group 4 Cutoff||APPSC Group 4 Cutoff|
|APPSC Group 4 prelims exam date||To be announced soon|
|Release of APPSC Group 4 cutoff||To be announced soon|
|Mains exam date||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of final cutoff||To be announced soon|
APPSC Group 4 2020: Types of APPSC Group 4 Cutoff
APPSC prepares both qualifying and overall cut off. The different types of cut off has been explained in details below.
APPSC Group 4 Cutoff 2019 – Qualifying and Overall Cutoff
The qualifying cutoff is determined by the Commission along with the notification. As the Preliminary Exam is only qualifying in nature, the commission will not publish the overall cut off. Therefore, candidates securing the qualifying cut off or more will be selected for the mains exam.The qualifying cut off is the marks required to be obtained by candidates to qualify the exam stage. Securing the qualifying cutoff will not ensure that candidates have been selected for subsequent stages of the exam. To be shortlisted for the next stage of selection process, candidates have to secure the overall cutoff.
APPSC will prepare the overall cutoff of the exam after the conclusion of the exam. The overall cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates obtain in the exam to be shortlisted for the next stage of recruitment process.
The APPSC calendar has been released but the APPSC Group 4 Exam dates have not yet been announced. Candidates, therefore, have enough time to prepare. Entri provides an excellent platform with mock tests and previous year question papers.
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Group 4 Mock Test|
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||APPSC Group 4 Video Course|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam date||APPSC Group 4 Study Materials|
|APPSC Group 4 Application Form||APPSC Group 4 Interview Questions|
|APPSC Group 4 Vacancy||APPSC Group 4 Job Profile|
|APPSC Group 4 Admit Card||APPSC Group 4 Salary|
|APPSC Group 4 Study Plan||APPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|APPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers||APPSC Group 4 Result|
|APPSC Group 4 Best Books||APPSC Group 4 Answer key|
|APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Group 4 Selection Process|