Punjab & Haryana High Court, Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana. The written exam and CPT were conducted for the pots. Now, the list of candidates who have qualified Computer Proficiency Test and have been shortlisted for checking of original testimonials (DV)/ interaction dates are released. Check the complete details regarding document verification.
Punjab & Haryana High Court: Notification Details
|Name of Post||Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana|
|Name of Organization||High Court of Punjab And Haryana at Chandigarh
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C.)
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana|
|Educational Qualifications||Candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
Must have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
|Selection Process||Written Exam, CPT, DV|
|Exam Date||10th November 2020|
|Date of Computer Proficiency Test||21st November 2020, 05 & 19th December 2020|
|CPT Result Date||11th February 2021|
|DV Date||22nd February 2021 to 24th February 2021|
Punjab & Haryana High Court- PT Result and DV Details
- Log on to the official site of SSSC @ sssc.gov.in.
- On the home page, check on the Candidates’ Alerts.
- Click scrolling tab titled:
For CPT result
‘Roll Number Wise Result of all the candidates who had appeared in Computer Proficiency Test for the posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana against Advt. No. 25C/SSSC/HR/2019’.
For DV Details
‘Detailed Notice of Date, Time, and Venue for Checking of Original Testimonials/interaction for the posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Court of Haryana Advt. No. 25C/SSSC/HR/2019’.
- PDF will be opened for respective tabs.
- Candidates can check for their name and roll no.
- Press CNTRL+F to search name.
- Download the PDF for future references.
Checking of original testimonials/interaction of the qualified candidates for the posts of clerk in the subordinate courts of Haryana will be held at Chandigarh Judicial Academy, sector-43, Chandigarh on the date & time mentioned against their names.
Instructions to the Candidates
The candidates have to bring all the following original documents with regard to their educational qualification, caste, residence proof, and three sets of attested photocopies thereof
- Proof of Graduation (Degree) and detailed marks sheets of all years of graduation.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- In case of Government Employee, “No Objection Certificate” issued by the Employer be produced.
- Candidate belonging to any of the reserved category has to produce original certificate on which he/she is claiming reservation
- Candidate belonging to reserved category has to produce his/her original domicile certificate.
- Original Identity Proof (issued by Government) and three sets of attested photocopies thereof.
- Three passport size photographs, one duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and other 2 unattested which was uploaded at the time of online submission of application.
- The candidates have to bring duly filled following Performa of the undertaking, as per their requirement