Rajasthan High Court is inviting applications from law graduates towards the District Judge Recruitment. With backlog vacancies from 2011 onwards, the latest Rajasthan High Court recruitment has 25 vacant posts. The court will hire the candidates in the Cadre of District Judge following the provisions of Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010 on the pay scale of Rs. 51,550- 1230-58930-1380-63070. Interested candidates can apply towards this latest District Judge recruitment through the below-given link.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan High Court is inviting application from eligible advocates towards the District Judge posts. Eligible applicants can now apply for these positions through the court’s official website. The recruitment committee will conduct a two-stage examination for the selection process. The Preliminary Examination & Main Examination are likely to be held at Jodhpur and Jaipur. To qualify for Main Examination, the candidates of the SC/ST category shall have to secure a minimum of 40% marks and candidates of all other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination. After the preliminary and the followed main examination there will be a personal interview stage before the final merit list.
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification||January 27, 2021|
|Initial last date for application||27th February 2021|
|Online Application Re-opened||March 16, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||March 31, 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Application fees||April 01, 2021|
|Written Test||To Be Notified|
|Viva Voce Date||To Be Notified|
District Judge Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Law) from a recognized University; The candidate must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for receipt of online application and also possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 45 years as of 01 January 01, 2022. The upper age limit mentioned shall be relaxed by 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes,
Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes and Women Candidates.
Every application shall be accompanied by a certificate in the format as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority, from the District Judge concerned where ordinarily the applicant is practising, as to the character and length of the actual practice of the candidate along with such other documents as may be specified.
ln case the applicant is practising in the High Court, the certifying authority shall be Registrar of the concerned High Court and if he is practising in the Supreme Court, the certifying authority shall be the Registrar of the Supreme Court.
Every candidate shall furnish particulars of 10 judgments of the preceding seven years. He shall produce the certified copies of such judgments before the Main Examination, as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority. The Candidate is required to provide particulars of final orders/ judgments personally argued by him, not being interlocutory orders, bail orders, orders based on compromise or orders of withdrawal of the case.
- Candidates of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, other Backward Classes, More Backwards Classes and Economically Weaker Sections categories belonging to the States other than Rajasthan shall be treated as candidates of the General category
Click here to download the District Judge recruitment official notification free PDF:
Rajasthan High Court District Judge: Online Application 2021
Interested candidates can apply online for the District Judge position through the given link on or before March 31, 2021. Click Here. Follow the below-given steps to complete your application:
- Open the official website of RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT, click here
- Click on the “Recruitment” Tab and Select the “Recruitment” option, and select the link “District Judge Cadre, 2020”
- On the newly opened tab, click on the Registration button and complete the process.
- After Successful Registration, the Home page will be displayed. User can select the Fill Form – District Judge Cadre, 2020 option.
- Fill in all the details in the Online Application Form and Click on the “Save & Make Payment” Button.
- Make the necessary fee payment. If the Online Application Form and Payment is not submitted
successfully, then the candidate will not be able to download & take the Printout of the Online Application form.
The application fee rates for candidates from various categories are:
|For General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1100/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 550/-|
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.