Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2019 Out: The Rajasthan Police Department has released the answer keys to the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment. Those who had attended the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2019-21 can download the set wise keys from the official website of Rajasthan Police. As per reports around 12 lakhs candidates had attempted the examination for the post of Constable (General Duty). Candidates who have enrolled and attended this recruitment examination shall check the answer key from the following link.
Steps to Download Rajasthan Police Answer Key
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan Police ⇒ police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- A link with the title “Constable Recruitment 2019 Answer Keys” flashes on the home page. Click on the same.
- You will be directed to a PDF File.
- Save the PDF document for future reference, after cross-checking the set-wise answer key of the Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment exam.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment: PET/PST Admit Card
Unit-wise Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PST) will be conducted for all candidates who have successfully passed the written examination of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
The male candidates who have applied for the post of Constable (General Duty) and Constable Driver will need to run 5 km in 25 minutes while female candidates need to run 5 km in 35 minutes. Candidates will have only one opportunity to pass PET.
Through this recruitment, a total of 5438 vacancies will be filled.
- Constable GD (General Area) – 3452
- Constable GD (TSP Area) – 1633
- Constable Driver (General Sector) – 347
- Constable Driver (TSP Sector) – 12
Government authorities like the Rajasthan Police Department release recruitment notifications, updates on current recruitment, Admit Card information, and so on from time to time. Download Entri App to get notified and gather additional information on similar government-based job recruitment. Also, you can ace your competitive exam preparation and do self-evaluation by attempting free mock tests.