Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications from engineering diploma holders towards the Junior Engineer positions. RBI will conduct written examination followed by the personal interview to select eligible candidates towards the 48 vacant posts across two departments. Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3). The RBI JE recruitment 2021 application window will be live by February 02, 2021, in the RBI website.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible engineering diploma holders for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India. RBI through their news bulletin has announced that they will start accepting the online application for the Junior Engineer posts from February 02, 2021, onwards for 48 vacant posts. The vacancy breakup and other details will be out by tomorrow when the notification is available. For the selection process, RBI will conduct a two-stage written examination followed by the interview.
- Notification Date & Starting date of Online Application: February 02, 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: February 15, 2021
- Online Examination (Tentative): March 08, 2021
RBI JE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:
Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates must have completed minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Candidates must have completed Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 20 years and 30 years as on February 01, 2021. The upper age relaxation limit for various categories are as follows:
|SL No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 35 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN),
13 years (OBC) &
15 years (SC/ST)
|4||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|5||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.||By 5 years|
RBI JE 2021: Required Experience
Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in
- execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in:
- execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
RBI Junior Engineer Online Application 2021
RBI will open the application link by February 02, 2021. We will update the below-given link once the application goes live. Interested and eligible candidates can then apply towards this position through the provided application link. While filling your application, candidates should pay the required application fee for registering their candidature. The required RBI JE recruitment 2021 application fee for applicant’s from various categories is:
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Only Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- No fees for RBI employees
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.