Following the footsteps of the Common Tenth level preliminary exam, Kerala PSC is conducting another common exam for the selection of posts with Senior Secondary/Plus Two as the education qualification. PSC will select candidates towards the posts like Civil Excise Officer, Fireman, etc from this common test. The shortlisted candidates from these preliminary tests will hence appear for the mains test according to the posts and other qualifications. So success in this Kerala PSC Plus Two level prelims is inevitable, to ease your preparations, Entri is bringing +2 level prelims crash course. Let’s discuss the course details, exams included, exam dates, and more.
Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Prelims 2021
To select candidates towards 18+ posts which has Plue Two has the essential educational qualification, Kerala PSC will conduct the two-stage written exam. As part of this recruitment process, PSC is all set to conduct its very first Plus-Two level common preliminary exam in April 2021. Based on the candidate’s performance in this preliminary test and their interests & other qualifications they will be called for the second stage exam. As of now, Kerala PSC 12th Prelims Exam is scheduled for April 10, 2021. Candidates can submit the confirmation to appear for these exams from today, January 21, 2021, onwards.
Recruitment Posts Under Plus Two Level Common Exam
- Computer Assistant Grade-II
- Police Constable
- Meter Reader
- Civil Excise Officer (Trainee)
- Civil Police Officer (Police Constable) (Armed Police Battalion)
- Fireman (Trainee) Fire and Rescue Services
- Fireman & Firewomen Trainee, Fire and Rescue Services
- Women Civil Excise officer
- Police Constable
- Computer Assistant Grade-II, Kerala Administrative Tribunal
- Women Police Constable
- Typist Clerk, Travancore Cochin Chemicals Ltd
- Beat Police Officer
- Stenographer, Kerala Tourism Development Corporation Ltd
- Confidential Assistant Grade-II
- Assistant Sub-Inspector, Kerala Police Service
- Armed Police Assistant Sub-Inspector, Kerala Police Service (Armed Police Battalion)
Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Prelims Crash Course
Being in this pandemic, it’s not advisable to travel around to attend the coaching classes, and so their expensive fees. With the help of our talented and reputed tutors now you can prepare for the PSC exams at the comfort of your home. No need to spend thousands or to adjust your schedules, all you need is a smartphone/ tablet with an internet connection. Our Experts through In-Depth video tutorials will arm you up to crack Plus Two level prelims without sweating much.
Through our mobile application”Entri” you will get instant access to detailed video classes from our top educator who will guide you throughout the course, evaluating your performance and clearing doubts & concerns. It is completely alright if you do not understand the concepts in the first go. You can always rewind the video and watch parts of the lesson that you’d like to. In case you still have doubts, you can reach out to us on the discussion group or leave a comment in the comments section.
Entri Crash Course Features
To enhance your preparations, Entri is bringing a brand new course for all PSC Plus Two level prelim exam aspirants. This 60-day crash course will be available in the Entri app from February 01, 2021, onwards. With hundreds of model questions and lots of mock tests, we will make you ready for the prelims scheduled in April 2021. Let’s check what you will get from this Kerala PSC Plus Two level prelims Crash course of Entri,
- 60-days long crash course
- 100 % Syllabus Completion
- 250+ hours of video classes
- Study notes based on the Video classes
- Previous Year Question Paper discussions
- Weekly Model Tests
- Revision Classes
- Special sessions for doubt clarification
- 25+ Mock Tests
All of our tutors have experienced in PSC coaching and have a track record of 100+ selections. Their experience in this field will help you to study what exactly PSC wants without wasting time beating around the bushes. Our wonderful team will be there for you till you make it, as tutors and as personal mentors.
- Sujesh Purakkad
- Pradeep Mukhathala
- Ranjith RK
- Bipin Mathew
- Anvar Sha
How to Join the Course?
To join the Plus Two level prelims crash course, you can follow the below-given steps:
- To start your learning, download Entri app from Google Playstore, Download Here
- Open the app, then choose the language (Malayalam) you want and tap to continue.
- Signup with us using your mobile number and preferred password.
- In the home page, you can see More option, where you will find the “Plans & Pricing”.
- On choosing Plans and Pricing, you can find various courses offered by Entri. Select the course of your choice.
- Now select the plan of your choice. Click on the Buy Now button, and complete the transaction. Once your payment is successful you can start learning without wasting any time.
- If you face any difficulties, click on the contact us button. Our team will be happy to help you.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.