Table of Contents
Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited has invited applications for the post of Application Security Auditor on their official website. Interested candidates who are meeting the required qualification can apply now!
ReBIT Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)|
|Post Name||Application Security Auditor|
|Vacancy||As pet Norms|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
ReBIT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Applying candidate must have a degree in Computer Science, B.Tech or BCA.
Experience & Skills:
- 5 + years of experience in Audit and Risk assessment services of web and client based applications.
- Good experience in risk assessment of business and support applications.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in mobile application assessment or Audit.
- Hands on experience in evaluating OWASP security practices for applications.
- Experience in coding and mobile application development.
- Experience in reviewing code and black/ grey/ white box testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Developing project plans, work on programs, evaluating of system controls, documentation of results and communicating with the stakeholders.
- Conduct Audit of the website, mobile and client-based applications- internal as well as those are exposed to the Internet
- Auditing of application design components, User Access Control, Website communication, application layer, interfaces to databases etc.
- Auditing of change management, patch management, incident management, backup management.
- Auditing of development practices and coding practises.
- Review the Vulnerability assessment and penetration test reports for effectiveness from time to time.
- Identify and draft thought leadership articles pertaining to technology aligned operations and other categories of risk and advancements.
- Should be a self-learner and must keep updated with new regulations, developments and technologies related to cyber security.
- Develop and maintain audit checklist and documents from time to time.
- Research public domain to keep up to date knowledge on latest Application Security threats and vulnerabilities
- Candidate will have to travel extensively within Mumbai and across the country for performing audits.
How to Apply for ReBIT Recruitment 2021
Here are the step by step processes you have to do for applying for ReBIT recruitment 2021.
- Log on to the official website rebit.org.in
- Click on career and check the current openings.
- Select the department you want to apply for.
- Now click on the job profile you are applying for.
- Click on Apply now after reading all the necessary instructions that are provided in the page.
- Fill the necessary information in the form that appears and upload the updated resume.
- Enter the security code and Click on Submit.
Interested candidates make sure that they fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria and apply for ReBIT recruitment process 2021 as soon as possible. For the online examination, start your preparation by doing Mock tests for ReBIT recruitment 2021. Free tutorial are also available which are taken by excellent mentors for ReBIT 2021 and other Banking exams.