Table of Contents
The REET Notification 2022 has been released, and the REET Application Form will be available on their official website starting April 18th, 2022. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education will organise the examination. It is past time for interested candidates to get serious about their REET preparations. Are you still undecided? What is the best way to prepare for the REET exam? The key is to make a plan that you can follow. You must create and stick to a proper study schedule.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET)|
|Organizing Body||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year or as per vacancy|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Language/ medium||English and Hindi|
|Purpose of Exam||Checking eligibility of the candidates for primary and upper primary levels|
REET 2022 Topics to Cover
The topics that are asked for level 1 exams are:
- The First language (Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Urdu/Gujarati/Sindhi/Punjabi)
- The second language. (Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Urdu/Gujarati/Sindhi/Punjabi)
- Environmental studies.
- Child Development and pedagogy
For level 2 exams, the questions come from
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- The First language (Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Urdu/Gujarati/Sindhi/Punjabi)
- The Second Language (Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Urdu/Gujarati/Sindhi/Punjabi)
- Mathematics and Science
- Social studies/Social Science
REET 2022 Relevant Study Materials
Good study materials and books are available for preparing for both level 1 and level 2 of REET 2022
|Level||No.||Book name||Publication/ series/ author|
|Level 1||1||REET Environment Studies, Math||Ray Publication|
|2||15 Practice Sets REET Paper-I||Arihant Publications|
|3||REET Hindi Language||Ray Publication|
|4||Pedagogy FOR CTET, UPTET, HTET, REET, UKTET, BTET, CGTET||S.D. Publications|
|5||REET Question Bank||Ahmar Kareem Publication|
|6||REET Environment||Sunita Publications|
|7||REET Level 1||Sunita Publications|
|8||Lakshya REET Bhasa Hindi, Sanskrit & English||Lakshya|
|9||REET Bal Vikas Evam Shiksha Shastra||Ray Publication|
|10||Lakshya REET Prayavaran Adhyan Ganit & Balvikas||Lakshya|
|Level 2||1||REET Samajik Adhyayan||Ray Publication|
|2||REET Hindi Language||Ray Publication|
|3||REET Ganit Vigyan Paper 2 Hindi EDN||Sahitya Bhawan|
|4||REET/RTET Level 1st & 2nd Shiksha Manovigyan||RBD Publications|
|5||Lakshya REET Samajik Adhyan Bhasha Hindi Sanskrit & English||Manu Prakashan|
|6||Lakshy REET Level II Science Maths Balvikas & Shiksha Shastra||Manu Prakashan|
|7||Lakshya REET Samajik Adhyayan Balvikas VA Shikshashastra||Manu Prakashan|
|8||Lakshya REET Level 2 Language||Manu Prakashan|
|9||SANSKRIT ENGLISH HINDI||Manu Prakashan|
|10||REET Maths||Shiva’s store|
REET 2022 Preparation Tips and Tricks
Many candidates want to know how to prepare for REET in a short amount of time. The Most Effective REET Preparation Tips are listed below. To get the best results in your REET Exam 2022, carefully read the following REET 2022 Preparation Tips and put them into practice.
- Candidates must familiarise themselves with the REET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. You must have a thorough understanding of the REET syllabus to cover all of the subjects and topics necessary to pass the REET exam in 2022. The REET exam pattern 2022 will assist you in understanding the allocation of marks and the format of the exam paper. Go over them thoroughly to understand the complexities of REET Exam 2022, and you’ll be off to a strong start in your preparation.
- The Most Effective Tip to Prepare for REET will be to be able to find out how to create priorities once you’ve gone over the REET syllabus and exam format. The REET Cut-Off Mark 2022 is 90 points, thus that should be your prime focus. To qualify for the REET Exam 2022, you must score a minimum of 18 points on each topic. This is your bare minimum priority right now. You should not, however, aspire for such a low score. You should strive for a score of 110-125, which equates to 22-25 in each part. Now, concentrate on your timetable and routine to ensure that you cover the material in a way that allows you to meet your objective.
- Your schedule serves as a road map to your aims, and your routine serves as a tool to help you reach them. Your objective is to pass the REET Exam 2022. The REET Exam 2022 will take place on July 23rd and 24th, 2022. That gives you approximately two months to study for the exam. To finish the REET Syllabus 2022 in two months, you will need to study for at least 8 to 11 hours each day, depending on your speed and development.
- It is simple to establish a routine; however, it is far more difficult, but as crucial, to keep the routine going. You must stick to your strategy or you will get behind in your routine and eventually grow discouraged and demotivated. And it will be too late by the time you wish to break free from your existing routine and start a new one. As a result, make sure you create a schedule that is both attainable and sensible. Make sure you keep track of your everyday activities and meet your daily objectives. When you can study according to your timetable and fulfil your daily goals, it will increase your confidence and help you stay motivated for a longer period.
- Candidates must prepare their handwritten notes, which must be individualised. Make sure they’re organised by subject. According to studies, people are more likely to retain information written in their handwriting. Furthermore, when you write something down, it stays in your mind for a longer period. Furthermore, you will be able to update your handwritten notes in the last round of your preparation schedule. You won’t have to switch between numerous study materials, and you’ll know just where to look for what you need.
- Try to learn simple tricks that will help you remember the concepts and theories as you learn them. Always look for a way to learn smarter rather than harder. In this method, short tricks are always useful.
- You must evaluate your progress daily as you proceed through your curriculum while keeping up with your schedule. Daily Quizzes are quick tests that focus on various subjects and courses. The trick is to complete the daily short quiz on the topic you read that day. This will assist you in determining your level of learning and retention of the material. You can always revise the piece on the same day if necessary. This way, you’ll be certain that you’re on the right track.
- Start taking mock tests once you’ve finished with the syllabus. Mock Tests are timed, a full-length mock exam that you can take whenever and wherever you like. You can take online mock examinations to check if you can keep track of time and finish the questions on time. You can improve your speed, accuracy, and problem-solving skills by taking a mock test. Most importantly, you will be able to assess your performance and determine your strengths and limitations. Then you can focus on your weak spots and improve the areas appropriately.
- You can take up free courses on YouTube or sign up for online coaching if needed. If convenient for your schedule you can even attend a live class in a prominent institution.
REET 2022 Exam Strategies
As we all know, dealing with each subject necessitates a unique strategy and approach. The techniques and some tricks for handling each of the subjects covered in the REET Level-I and Level-II Exam 2022 are discussed in this section.
- Child Pedagogy: This portion is both difficult and crucial because it is entirely based on child psychology and its principles. The Best Teaching and Learning Habits are also included in this subject. The Teaching-Learning Process, as well as the Concept of Learning, Teaching Learning Activities, Understanding of Diverse Learners, and the Teaching-Learning Process, must all be prioritised. Read over all of the theories of learning, including the names of their creators and the fundamental differences between them. Attempt to make your concept as clear as possible. The content-based questions are very simple, but you must have a firm grasp of your concept for the pedagogical questions. Because these questions can be difficult to answer if you are unfamiliar with the ideas. To gain a better understanding, practise as many Pedagogical questions as possible.
- Language (Hindi & English): The questions in this area are largely about basic English and Hindi language principles. Reading newspapers and other materials in English and Hindi regularly is the best way to prepare for this section. To improve your speed and accuracy, solve grammar-related questions daily. Make some handy notes to help you understand Hindi grammar better. Basic grammar and comprehension are two crucial issues. The REET Exam requires a basic understanding of English sounds and phonetic symbols. Make an effort to take as many English and Hindi quizzes as possible.
- Mathematics: For many candidates, mathematics has always been a challenging subject. Some candidates may find the syllabus to be lengthy and difficult, as many do not have maths as a subject in their post-secondary education. Having said that, candidates should not be concerned because the nature and difficulty level of the questions in this area are usually easy to moderate. Candidates should review the fundamental concepts, ideas, and formulas of each area. Make a table of formulas to aid in memorising them in a short period.
- Science: To pass the REET Level-II Science Exam, you only need to study the NCERT books for grades 6 to 8. You can also use our online study materials to study.
- Environmental Science: Only REET Paper-I has this section as a required component. Candidates should concentrate on the structure of the earth, traffic and road safety, the solar system, and general geography. You should read the Indian Constitution, Mountaineering, Culture, Civilization, and the Pride of Rajasthan Public Places and Institutions, among other things. As well as some fundamental static GK from Rajasthan.
- Social Science: In the REET Paper-II Examination, this section is worth 60 points. This portion requires you to go over all of the NCERT books from 6th to 10th grade in detail. You should study Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society, Government Composition and Functions, India’s Geography and Resources (especially in Rajasthan), and the Insurance and Banking System, among other topics.
REET 2022 Mock Test
A few mock tests for REET 2022 are given below.
|REET Mock test|
|Mock test 1||Download free|
|Mock test 2||Download free|
|Mock test 3||Download free|
|Mock test 4||Download free|
|Mock test 5||Download free|
The article has described several tips and tricks to ace your REET 2022 exam. Download the Entri app to help you with the preparation of state-wise and national level teacher’s eligibility tests.