Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification on its official website advertisement as per which there is a requirement of willing and qualified candidates for 918 vacant posts of Assistant Professor in the state of Rajasthan. Those candidates who want to apply online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, fill the application form through the link given below and submit it through online mode before the last date.
There is no such provision of knowing Rajasthani language mandatorily for the post of RPSC Assistant Professor. Therefore, aspirants who know the Hindi language are eligible for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. However, candidates must check the official notification released by the RPSC authorities regarding knowing the language before they apply for this post.
|Name of the Exam||RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of candidates as Assistant Professors in colleges in Rajasthan|
- Visit the official Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, Click on Assistant Professor
- After that, click on the Download RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2022 in Pdf format.
- Check Your Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualifications, age limitation, selection process, etc.
- according to the official advertisement, if you are applicable then click on the Apply Online direct link.
- Fill all mandatory details and upload the required documents.
- There you will find online application form of Assistant Professor, along with latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of 2022 RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor vacancy.
- Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Application process.
- Click on the final submit button and take a printout for future use.
- Candidate Should Complete their Master’s Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in Related Subject with Qualified UGC NET / SLET / SET Exam from any recognized university from anywhere in India for online apply RPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Note: Ph.D. Candidates are also eligible/applicable as per the advertisement
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age:40 Year
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 is explained below.
- The exam is conducted in MCQ type and is conducted offline.
- There are a total of 180 questions comprising 180 marks.
- The duration of the RPSC Assistant Professor exam is 3 hours.
- The mode of language is English.
- There is a negative marking in the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. 1/3 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. There is no negative marking for leftover answers.
Admit Card 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Announce the exam date, you can download 2022 Assistant Professor admit card one week before the exam date.To download RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor admit card, follow simple steps below.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission & Click on the Assistant Professor admit card link,
- Enter your Assistant Professor Login details or Application number & DOB.
- Finally, view The Admit Card of RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor 2022.
Details to verify on the RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Admit Card?
- Verify the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Exam date & timings center along with your photo & signatures.
- Don’t’ forget to check your name & father name on Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Admit Card.
- Carry a valid Photo ID for RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022.
RPSC Assistant Professor Results 2022
- Candidates must check the official website to know their results. RPSC releases a document with a list of qualified candidates. Therefore, candidates must find their roll numbers in the list and ensure they qualify for the RPSC Assistant Professor post. Then, candidates can follow the procedure to download the results.
- Visit the official website of the RPSC.
- Click on the flash link provided on the screen for RPSC Assistant Professor Exam.
- Check the roll number in the given list.
- Qualified candidates can download the result and keep it safe for future references.
- Cutoff Marks
RPSC Assistant Professor Cutoff Marks
- The cut off is released as soon as the results are announced for the RPSC Assistant Professor exam. There is no official notification regarding the RPSC Assistant Professor cut off marks.
- The cut-off marks depend upon several factors, such as the number of vacancies, the difficulty of the paper, the total number of applicants, and the applicant’s category.
- Written exam
The selection process of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Professor 2022 includes Competitive Written exam.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”