Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a job advertisement for a Protection Officer position under the Women’s Empowerment Protection Rule. This position is temporary. Applications may be submitted online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, the official website. The application procedure starts on July 11th, 2022, and is open until midnight on August 9th, 2022. You may find all the information you need about the RPSC Defense officer Eligibility Criteria in this article.
RPSC Defence Officer 2022 Eligibility Criteria – Overview
|Name of organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Protection Officer|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencement of online application||11 July 2022|
|Last date of online application||12 midnight on 9th August 2022|
|Selection process||Written exam|
RPSC Defence Officer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The RPSC Defence Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022 are mentioned in the notification PDF, which is available on the RPSC official website. Candidates may apply for the position of RPSC Defence Officer if they meet the necessary eligibility requirements of the recruiting procedure. Before applying for the position, individuals should confirm their eligibility in terms of age and academic requirements. Before submitting an application for the RPSC Defence Officer recruitment 2022, aspirants should review the Basic Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan PSC Defence Officer recruitment 2022.
The application will be instantly denied if any of the candidates fail to provide the necessary documentation to demonstrate eligibility. Applying online is only open to qualified candidates.
As on January 1, 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40. The following conditions will apply to the age relaxation of the upper age limit:
- Male candidates from the economically disadvantaged sections of Rajasthan State, the Scheduled Castes (SC), the Scheduled Tribes (ST), the Backward Classes, and the More Backward Classes: 5 years
- Women candidates from Rajasthan State’s Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, More Backward Classes, and Economically Weaker Sections: 10 years
- Female candidates in the general category: five years
- Individuals with disabilities: five years
The upper age limit for Defense personnel moved to the reserve and Ex-Service people would be 50 years, although there won’t be an age restriction in the case of those who were repatriated from Pakistan during the Indo-Pak War in 1971.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Law Graduate (LLB)/Masters in Social Works (MSW) from a University established by law in India.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
If the necessary documentation is submitted prior to the admission exam, applicants who have taken the LLB or MSW final exam may also apply.
How apply for RPSC Defence Officer 2022?
- Before applying, candidates should review the official announcement to make sure they are eligible. On the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, there are instructions and guidelines for applying that they should read as well.
- Candidates must have a working mobile number and email address.
- Candidates should visit the ‘Apply Online’ link on the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, or the SSO portal, sso.rajasthan.gov.in, to submit their applications.
- The One-Time Registration (OTR) process for candidates should be completed by choosing the Recruitment portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C). Applicants must enter all the necessary information and attach the needed supporting documentation to finish this process. Enter the information precisely because changes cannot be made thereafter.
- Candidates must generate an application number by paying the application cost after completing the online examination form. Once a fee is paid, it cannot be reimbursed.
- The applicant’s application has not been filed if they do not receive the application number.
- The applicant must print out the application form and fee receipt after the application process is finished.
- The applicant must pay Rs. 500 in order to change any information in the application form. A change can only be made once. There is no way to change the information entered during the one-time registration process.
- Applicants from the creamy layer of Rajasthan who fall under the general category, the backward class, and the most backward class must pay Rs. 350
- Other backward classes, extremely backward classes, and economically disadvantaged members of Rajasthan’s non-creamy layer – Rs. 250
- People with disabilities, Rajasthan’s Scheduled Castes and Tribes, and candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs receive a reduction of Rs. 150.
- Sahariya tribal applicants who belong to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe must pay Rs. 150 in the TSP area and all Tehsils of the Baran district.
RPSC Defence Officer 2022- Exam Pattern
In the RPSC Defense officer exam, there were two papers. Paper 1 (General Studies) will be required, whilst Paper 2 (Subject Affecting – Social Work/Law) will be optional. Both the required and any optional exam papers must be taken by candidates. Both exams’ questions are all of the objective variety. Combined marks for the two papers come to 300. Each paper must be completed in 180 minutes. 40% of the final score for each paper will be the minimum required to pass. Correct responses will receive a lower grade. One-third of the marks allotted for that particular question will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
|Paper 1st||General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Paper 2nd||Subject Concerned||300||3 hours|
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.