Table of Contents
The RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 official announcement has been unleashed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission on 28th April 2022. The RPSC has unleashed 6000 vacancies for different teaching posts under the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022.
The Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Online Application Process started on 5th May 2022 & continues until 4th June 2022. Today is the final to apply online for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022. According to the newly released notification, the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam Date will be organized between the 2nd and 4th week of October 2022. In this article, the contenders will find all the appropriate and updated information on RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022.
RPSC 1st Grade 2022 Application Form
The Eligible contenders are now able to apply online for the 6000 RPSC Grade 1 Vacancy 2022 through the online registration portal which has been available from 05th May 2022 to 04th June 2022 [midnight]. The RPSC Grade 1 Online Application Form has been uploaded on the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or the contenders can access it directly from the link mentioned below.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Dates
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||28th April 2022|
|Application Start Date||5th May 2022|
|Application End Date||4th June 2022|
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher 2022 Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Written Exam 2022||To Be Announced|
How To Apply 2022 for RPSC 1st Grade Lecturer Recruitment
Here is the illustrated instruction on how to apply for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022. Read the instructions carefully and observe them correctly to finish the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher online application procedure hassle-free.
- Firstly visit the official website of RPSC i.e https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Explore the RPSC drop-down option, hover over it, and click on the RPSC 1st Garde Apply Online option.
- The contenders will be directed to a new page RPSC Application Portal Selection.
- They have to click here on the New Application Portal button at the bottom of the page.
- The candidates ought to register themselves and create their SSO ID on the RPSC website.
- Follow the instructions occurring on the screen and choose the appropriate options.
- If the candidates are logging in through google then they will have to choose their registered email id from the option given (in case of multiple Gmail IDs). They need to enter their password.
- Click on the provided link and the candidates will be able to see their SSO ID Created.
- Enter your password, and mobile number, then enter the Register button.
- A pop-up will occur on their screen mentioning their Registration Successful along with their new SSO ID.
- Now, the candidate has to login into their accounts with the SSO ID and password.
- Fill in all the details in the Application Form in their respective boxes provided.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Upload Photo and Signature in the requisite measurements.
- Complete the payment of the Online Application Fees through Online Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
RPSC 1st Grade Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the necessary application fee to submit their RPSC Grade 1 Application Form which has been divided as per the category. Check category-wise RPSC Grade 1 Application Fee from the table mentioned below.
|UR/BC/EBC (creamy layer)||Rs. 350/-|
|EWS/BC/EBC (non-creamy layer)||Rs. 250/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 150/-|
RPSC 1st Grade Lecturer Recruitment: Online Application Link 2022
The RPSC 1st Grade 2 teacher vacancy form filling procedure began on the official website on 5th May 2022. Click on the link mentioned below to access RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Online Application form 2022.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited eligible candidates to fill 6000 various Lecturer vacancies for which the detailed RPSC Grade 1 Lecturer 2022 Notification was released on www.rpsc.rajsthan.gov.in. For complete information about the recruitment driver for filling RPSC Grade 1 Vacancy 2022, the candidates must go through the details mentioned above in the article. You can also access our Entri Learning App to know more about the exam.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1: What is the Exam Date of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022?
A: The Exam Date of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 will be scheduled between the 2nd and 4th week of October 2022.
Q2: How many available posts are to fill in for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Posts?
A: There are 6000 vacancies available under the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy 2022.
Q3: What is the age limit provided for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment?
A: The Age Limit mentioned by RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment is 21 years to 40 Years.
Q4: What is the Starting Date RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment Application?
A: The online application procedure for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment has started on 5th May 2022.
Q5: What is the Last Date of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment registration?
A: The last date of submission for the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment online application is 4th June 2022.