Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the second phase interview schedule for 1709 candidates, which will be held from 31st March to 07th May 2021. The interview dates were postponed since October 2020 due to the COVID-19. The candidates who have qualified in the Mains exam can check the RAS/ RTS Phase 2 Interview Schedule.
The candidates who have qualified for the Phase 2 Interview for Rajasthan State Services and Subordinate Services posts can check the interview date notice available on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission or download this page.
RPSC RAS/ RTS 2021: Important Dates
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Various posts included in State Service and Sub-ordinate Services|
|Start Date of Application||12 April 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||25 & 26 June 2019|
|First Phase Interview||22 to 26 March 2021|
|Second Phase Interview||31st March to 07th May 2021|
|Interview Admit Card||Will be released soon|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
Main Examination (Descriptive Type)
Personality and viva-voce Examination
RAS/ RTS Phase 2 Interview Schedule
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the New and Events
- Click on the link titled ‘Press Note regarding Interview Date for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination-2018 (Second Phase)’.
- RAS/ RTS Phase 2 Interview Schedule PDF will be opened
- Download and save it for future reference.
RPSC RAS/ RTS Phase 2 Interview Admit Card
The RPSC has released a notification for the conduct of the second phase of the Interview for 1709 candidates who have qualified in the Mains exam held on 25 & 26th June 2019. The admit card details will be updated on the website later. Candidates stay tuned to our page for the information regarding the RAS/ RTS Phase 2 Interview admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of RPSC.
- Click on the Important Links tab.
- Click on ‘Interview Letter for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination, 2018’.
- Enter your Roll number and password
- Download and take the printout of the admit card and check the details.
Personality and Viva-Voce Examination
Candidates who have qualified in the written test of the Main Examination shall be summoned by Commission for an interview and a personality test which carries 100 marks. Candidates should bring all the Certificates to prove the Qualifications, Valid Photo Identity Proofs, Passport size photographs, and Phase2 Admit Card while attending the interview. interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.